Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Rehab - Gates and Girls - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRehab - Gates and Girls - Page 2 I_voting_barRehab - Gates and Girls - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Rehab - Gates and Girls - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRehab - Gates and Girls - Page 2 I_voting_barRehab - Gates and Girls - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Rehab - Gates and Girls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Rehab - Gates and Girls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab - Gates and Girls   Rehab - Gates and Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 11:57 pm

Leon release her after hearing her decision. He hoped that his action was seen as morale boosting instead of creepy.

"Then we will need to plan where to go. The other three worlds are Demon, Angel and Beast. I recommend we skip the demon world for now." Leon hesitated before deciding to come clean. "I am of demon decedent, and the stories passed down through the ages from my ancestors told of a world in decay. I have doubts that records survived. The land may also be inhospitable, but that is up for debate, it could changed since my ancestors time.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Rehab - Gates and Girls   Rehab - Gates and Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 12:04 am

"Well. I hope as Demon you won't try to take my soul or send me to the devil or something like that. But, as in the whole worlds thing, maybe the angel world would be the best place to start? I doubt beasts would be archiving anything but bones."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Rehab - Gates and Girls   Rehab - Gates and Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 12:08 am

Leon rolled his eyes at Chelsea joke, at least he thought it was a joke. Did demons take souls? He cleared his thoughts and continued.

"I agree, they seem the most inclined to order and will probably have documents dating back centuries." Leon said. "Now we have to find the portal to the Angel world. There is one here in the gardens and I believe I heard that another appeared in the downtown area of Arakai. I am impressed it survived the attack."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Rehab - Gates and Girls   Rehab - Gates and Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 12:13 am

"Well... " She looked at the gateway up ahead, still guarded. "If I recall correctly, in the brochures, this wasn't in one piece. It had lost at least half the arches, so. It may be that when they activated, they rebuilt themselves, which would mean the one in Arakai rebuilt itself, too. Unless there was nothing left to rebuilt itself."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Rehab - Gates and Girls   Rehab - Gates and Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 12:20 am

Leon nodded at Chelsea knowledge. He was thankful that she was knowledgeable in these areas. Being a nomad for the majority of his life, he had never researched a place unless he intended to stay there for a long time. While he had smarts about survival, he was unfamiliar with infrastructure and what the cities contained.

"Well this gate is still guarded." Leon commented as he followed Chelsea's line of sight. "Should we try to get through or proceed to the gate in Arakai? I doubt anyone is guarding that gate."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Rehab - Gates and Girls   Rehab - Gates and Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 12:30 am

Cheerfully, she turned around and poked Leons nose. "You. Should first get some rest and heal up properly, before we try anything like that. And that is not up for debate." She was happy that she'd found someone to share her time with and her past. For once, someone who could listen and wouldn't instantly judge her or brand her a retard or even a freak. And while at it, he was a demon, so she could learn a different culture, too.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Rehab - Gates and Girls   Rehab - Gates and Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 12:36 am

Leon allowed a smile to grace his lips. Chelsea was acting cheerfully again, so he didn't mind he childish poke. Whatever, it was fine. They might not find anything but it was the adventure that counted. 'Sorry mom, sorry dad, I am going on a little side trip.' Leon thought.

"I will be healed in a day or two because of my anatomy. The best we can do for now is plan our trip and gather materials and necessary items. I will also try to gather some information where each portal leads. Hopefully we won't need to guess when the time comes."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Rehab - Gates and Girls   Rehab - Gates and Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 12:42 am

"Yeah, would hate to end up in the Demon World if it is as rotten as you say it is." Deep down, she had slight hopes that this would turn into more than just a little adventure. But those were wishes, rather than realistic plans. She'd just enjoy what time they could spend, and cherish that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rehab - Gates and Girls   Rehab - Gates and Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rehab - Gates and Girls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: New Pendragon :: New Pendragon Gardens-
Jump to: