Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_voting_barA new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_voting_barA new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A new world for Zeke

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

A new world for Zeke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 2:26 am

*Zeke tried guessing what the book said said, there was an illustration on the front of it. It looked like a dog to him.* "Hmm.. I wonder if theres a translation guide for this.." *He continued trying to read it, though he was getting no where due to his lack of knowledge in this language.* "Do you have a english to angel translator book.. thing?" *Zeke said this in a raised voice, as they were in separate rooms. He hoped there was one, he wanted to find out what happened to the dog in this story that wasn't even about a dog.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 2:31 am

She stood up, walking to Zeke. "We have not had a human visitor in thousands of years, so we have not needed such books...why do you ask?" She saw him holding a fledgling's storybook. It was basic Angelic, something that could be taught in a few years of human time.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 2:34 am

"I want to find out what this story is about." *He held out the book to her.* "I think its about a dog, but I don't know." *He had guessed about it from the illustration on the cover, it looked something like a dog to him but perhaps to nobody else.* "Im still pretty sure it says something about a dog."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 2:37 am

She chuckled. "That book is for fledglings, to teach them basic Angelic. It is about an Angel and their pet, not about a 'dog'. I picked it up for my collection a few decades ago."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 2:41 am

"It still looks a little bit like a dog.. I mean with the head shape.." *He was disappointed that he had been wrong, but it was interesting to know there were animals somewhat like dogs.* "So, you said earlier that you used a translation spell? That's how I know what youre saying.. is there something that can let me read er.. angelic?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 2:47 am

"There is no such spell for that...I had to modify an existing spell to be able to speak to you. Keep in mind that I am still speaking in Angelic, and you in your tongue. You will have to learn Angelic like all fledglings do: By having their parents teach them. I can teach you basics, but it would take many years of human time."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 2:53 am

"It would be nice to know another language, also to stay here and like.. learn culture and stuff. But I wouldn't want to be a burden. Though I appreciate the offer." *He said this in a different way than he usually reacts, Zeke didn't even know how he though of the words and phrased them like that. Maybe being in large groups of people during school, those few years ago were a good thing.* "Are the timezones different between worlds?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 2:55 am

"I would not know, as I have not spent much time in your realm. I imagine only a couple of hours have passed in both places. Do you already wish to return home?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 3:00 am

"Well, I don't really know, It would be cool to explore but I have a few things I need to do back where I live. My dwelling, I think you referred to it as." *Zeke did have a few things he had to do, but he also didn't want to stay much longer because he sort of came here suddenly, he met Anastarya, went through a portal and followed her to her house and tried reading a book. He didn't want to be a nuisance.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 3:04 am

"Very well. I shall guide you back to the portal, and in turn, back to your realm." She chuckled. "If you should ever want to visit me again, you may. I will visit the human realm from time to time as I gather more tomes for my collection." She pointed at the book. "You may also keep that, if you wish. It really does not fit with much of my collection, seeing as they are all history and lore tomes." The book wasn't worth much in the Angel world, but could probably fetch a hefty sum in the human world, if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 3:08 am

"Are you sure? I mean.. it is a really cool book.. I think." *He picked it up and looked at it. It would be fun trying to figure it what it meant, and show t to some friends.* "Thanks. If I see you at a later time in the human world, or I try coming here to find your cabin, I can give you some books from the human world." *He though about what books he would have to give her, if he saw the angel again.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 3:12 am

"I would like that. It would save me a bit of interaction with your kind, and me running the risk of coming off as a rude Angel." She smiled. "I would not want to start a conflict between Angels and Humans." She turned, and walked back to the living room.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 3:15 am

*Zeke put the book under his arm.* "Thanks again for the book, its going to be fun to try and find out what it says." *He thought for a moment, and added something else to his thanks.* "Have a nice.. evening I think the time is." *He walked towards the door, exiting and closing the door behind him.* "Angels are cool, everything here is different and new." *He said out loud
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 3:19 am

"I am glad you enjoy our world. You shall have to give me a tour of yours sometime." She smiled, walking him back to the portal. The sun had not yet set, but was still hanging in the sky quite vibrantly. "That includes your dwelling, if you do not mind."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 3:22 am

"Can you meet at the gate.. portal thing.. in uhm.. Hmm." *He would think a little as they walked, a good time and so on.* "Three days from now? I can show you some of the forest and stuff, though I probably wont be able to make tea." *He added the last part as something of a joke, but he really couldn't make tea.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 3:26 am

"That is alright. Tea is a beverage that takes practice to make just right." She chuckled. "I will return to your realm in three days, if that is what you want." They arrived at the portal, and she checked in advance if it would lead them back to the human world.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 3:28 am

*Zeke said goodbye one more time, before walking through the portal, ending in the world he called home. It hadn't changed at all in the time he was gone. Though the people who had been watching him were back, still creepy as ever.* "I wonder if the amount of hours for days are different.." *He thought of it at a bad time.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new world for Zeke
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Sylva - Angel World-
Jump to: