Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Gardening - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGardening - Page 2 I_voting_barGardening - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Gardening - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGardening - Page 2 I_voting_barGardening - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Gardening

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:41 pm

The member 'Head Administrator' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 10
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:45 pm

Grawn tried to avoid the attack.

He failed to dodge the attack taking it head on.

Last edited by steafen on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:45 pm

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 1
Back to top Go down
Admin - Kai'Sa
Administrator
Administrator
Admin - Kai'Sa

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:52 pm

The vines wrapped around him fiercely, holding him high up, as the woman looked at her prey. "Not to worry, groups of stronger men fell to me." The thorns that touched his flesh started to suck the power from him, energy slowly fading.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:55 pm

Grawn laughed, "did not think I would go out like this. I figured I would die of starvation." He was losing his strength and was unbale to focus on any of his spells. "Well plant, if I am to die you should tell me your name if you have one."
Back to top Go down
Admin - Kai'Sa
Administrator
Administrator
Admin - Kai'Sa

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:02 am

As she was draining his strength, she also absorbed several fragments of short term memory. Seeing the barren wasteland and the ruins of what seemed like a castle, the grip on Grawn just fell off, like the vines went completely limb. Inside her mind, something resurfaced that had been gone for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:11 am

Grawn fell to the ground, "what the heck was that about?" He hardly could move at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Admin - Kai'Sa
Administrator
Administrator
Admin - Kai'Sa

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 12:51 am

The plants all withdrew back into the ground or returned to their dormant states, while she seemed distracted by something else. Her hands grabbed her head as she screamed out, the forest squeeking under her stress. Silently, she uttered a name. "Z... Zyra..."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 1:16 am

Grawn stared in awe, he did not even know what was going on anymore. He was just glad he was not being eatrn alive, he still did not have the strength to move around.
Back to top Go down
Admin - Kai'Sa
Administrator
Administrator
Admin - Kai'Sa

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 9:47 am

For about a minute, the woman seemed to be fighting within herself, as if two entities were both tryong to control the body. The nature around them remained utterly quiet, as if awaiting the result before they even dared to move again. After the long seeming 60 seconds, she finally dropped on hands and knees, and with a powerful burst, an energy wave emitted from her. All plants that the wave touched, returned from their demonic state to regular. With silence taking over now, the woman lay on the soft bed of vines and flowers, still a plant merge, but different. The demonic appearance, of black and luminescent orange, had made place for a far more natural design. Actual plants. Her nearly burning hair had turned simple red, and the thorns with hellish fire were replaced by buds.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 9:50 am

Grawn got up feeling his strength come back, "hey you still alive?" He kept his distance.
Back to top Go down
Admin - Kai'Sa
Administrator
Administrator
Admin - Kai'Sa

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 10:56 pm

Slowly she turned around, laying on her back, then slowly sat upright, hands covering her face. "That nightmare ... is finally over..."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 10:59 pm

Grawn looked at her, "what nightmare?" He was confused at first this woman was trying to kill him now it would seem he is safe and the whole forest around him seems different.
Back to top Go down
Admin - Kai'Sa
Administrator
Administrator
Admin - Kai'Sa

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 11:19 pm

The plants around them retreated back to their natural habitat. The Dark Heart hadn't changed, though, and it would take a lot more for that to happen. But the Wildfire had been extinguished. The woman looked up at him and explained. "My name is Zyra. By origin, I'm supposed to be one of these plants, but. The Dark Heart, this whole place, was feeding off of all plants. Out of pure survival instinct, I took a chance when a woman appeared unaware. We merged, became one, though her mind did not make it. This is what I became. But, at one point, the Demon, whose body I had taken to live, corrupted me as well. It created a part of me, the dark side in me, that then spread like water. The Wildfire. Ever since, as the Wildfire, I've been attacking, rather than simply surviving. That's the nightmare I meant."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 11:29 pm

Grawn looked at her, "well I am glad you snapped back and are not trying to eat me anymore." Though he still wasn't fully trusting of her, living in the wilds of monster world made him untrusting. "My name is Grawn I came here on a favor of another person to try and get the demon world alive with plants again."
Back to top Go down
Admin - Kai'Sa
Administrator
Administrator
Admin - Kai'Sa

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 11:52 pm

"So that's what I saw. You mean to say that entire world is completely devoid of any plantlife at all?" She got off from the bed that had kept her up, the vines and flowers instantly retreating into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 11:57 pm

"It would aplear that way," he watched her still on his guard. "Like I said I was trying to figure out how to get plants there again." He really had no hopes for finding a solution when he came here he was just trying so he could keep his word.
Back to top Go down
Admin - Kai'Sa
Administrator
Administrator
Admin - Kai'Sa

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 12:01 am

"I'd have to see how barren it is. Perhaps there's a chance I can get something growing. But I'll need energy. Lots. It won't be simple. And if, then it'll take years, at the very least, to get anything resembling a full eco system to grow and be self sufficient."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 12:17 am

"Well I can take you to the place," he was glad that he might be able to bring some hope to the demon world which would be better than bim coming back empty handed.
Back to top Go down
Admin - Kai'Sa
Administrator
Administrator
Admin - Kai'Sa

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 3:34 pm

"That'd be a solid start. Conditions there would have to be changed, I'm guessing. Since whatever eradicated the life it had, still is there. It won't be simple, that's gonna be obvious."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:09 pm

He nodded, "well it is worth giving it a try. Whenever you are ready to leave we can go."
Back to top Go down
Admin - Kai'Sa
Administrator
Administrator
Admin - Kai'Sa

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 9:52 pm

"You'll have to forgive me, but I cannot go just yet. I have walked among these plants for too long without being myself. I need some time alone here again before I can leave. Though rest assured, this part of the jungle won't harm anyone anymore."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 9:58 pm

Grawn nodded, "I understand. Do what you need to do, I will leave you alone to be with the plants." He started to walk away, "I am glad you can be yourself again."
Back to top Go down
Admin - Kai'Sa
Administrator
Administrator
Admin - Kai'Sa

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 10:01 pm

She made a slight bow, and the plants in his path sidestepped, giving him a clear way to follow, to get to Shya-ko. "I thiank you for your efforts. In 3 days from now, you can return and I'll have set my affairs straight."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 10:05 pm

"I think I might miss being around you in that time." He chuckled and started to leave, "be safe see you in three days."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gardening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening   Gardening - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gardening
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: