Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Curiosity killed the cat I_vote_lcapCuriosity killed the cat I_voting_barCuriosity killed the cat I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Curiosity killed the cat I_vote_lcapCuriosity killed the cat I_voting_barCuriosity killed the cat I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Curiosity killed the cat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Curiosity killed the cat Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:54 am

*Zeke walked through the camp, people didn't notice him much. With the help of Aaron he had been improving on acting "Normal". It somewhat saddened him that he knew nobody here would accept him for who his person really was, a mentally disabled guy who can get really random. But being accepted as another random person was good enough.* "Maybe people can gradually forget that Im a weirdo.. atleast I have a place where I can be random." *He would suddenly think of something. It just came from nowhere: The Winged Singer. He decided to look around for her in the camp.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:00 am

Astraria was back to singing her songs for the crowds that flocked to hear her, the events of the past days still bothering her. It affected the quality of her songs, but apparently not the enthusiasm of the people. She finished her last song for the day, and bowed to the crowd before departing. "I-I cannot believe that guy...l-looking in on me..." She appeared for a brief moment in Zeke's sight before vanishing into the forest.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:08 am

*Zeke saw someone who could've been the singer, he wasn't sure. He decided to take his chances, going after the person.* "If Im wrong, I can just like.. climb a tree or something." *He would follow, hopefully quietly. Thinking about some things.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:12 am

Astraria made it to a clearing, sighing. "W-why?" She looked around to make sure this time that no one saw her. "Why did he do that? And Beats...he followed along!" She took off her robe and unfurled her wings in anger, something she rarely did. "I-I try to hide myself from humans! I-I don't want to be chased out again! I...just want to help..." She was beginning to cry now, tears starting to roll down her cheeks. "...why must humans be like this."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:15 am

*Zeke heard the talking, the crying.* "I shouldn't talk to them.. but I shouldn't be here.. either." *He would climb a tree, somewhat far away from the singer. Zeke jumped to another tree, repeating this process to wait for the women to calm down.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:17 am

Astraria sensed a presence nearby, and quickly grabbed her robe, throwing it over her wings. "C-come on out, I know you're there." Her voice was shaky now, since she had been crying.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:20 am

*Zeke heard her speak, in a different manner, while he was jumping to another tree. He looked over and ended up hanging from the tree high up by his hoodie. It caused somewhat of a loud noise.. loud enough to catch attention.* "I do this stuff a thousand times.. and I get stuck at the worst possible moment.."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:26 am

She turned to face the noise, sensing a different emotion now. Embarrassment. "I said...come on out, whoever you are. I am not in a proper mood right now..."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:28 am

"I cant, Im stuck in a tree." *Zekes reply would sound irritated, he was just dagling in a tree, hardly able to move aside from swinging his arms and legs a bit. He would try getting his now torn hoodie off of the branch but it was no use.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:32 am

She stood up, walking over to him, her robe just over her back to hide her wings. "What are you doing...stalking me?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:35 am

"Not really, I was jumping from a tree when you said someone was here, now im stuck." *Zeke would be too high to just try snapping the branch and falling. He had to either figure out a solution himself or get help. He was more likely to try option one. He starting swinging his arms and legs so that he was shaking and bounce the branch. It loosened on his hoodie so that he could slip it free and grab the branch.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:37 am

"Please do not lie to me..." She turned away from him. "...your emotions just now told me I was right. Just tell me what you want from me. I want nothing to do with you or Beats after this."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:42 am

"Reverse pyschology doesn't work on me. How can you read ones emotions?" *Zeke would continue to struggle, getting himself out of the tree. He would be trying to get on top of the branch with little success.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:46 am

"You should know that by now. Beats told me everything. How you thought I was not human...how you followed me to the bath houses...how you watched while I bathed! Not to mention how you watched me fly away!"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:50 am

"WAit.. back up.. This place has bath houses?" *Zeke really hadn't known it was a bath houses. It even distracted him from realizing Beats had told her what happened.* "Hmm.. Sorry, I wasn't aware it was a bath house." *He would get the branch to bounce, then he would manage to get above it.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:54 am

"That is no excuse for stalking me." Now that she knew it was him, she removed her robe again, putting it in her pouch. "I keep this a secret from the other humans for a reason..."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:58 am

"Let me guess, they shunned you and seemed afraid of you?" *Zeke knew that experience, An awful one it was.* "I know what its like to be regected." *Zeke finally managed to get off from the branch. Oddly enough he then jumped to another tree.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:00 am

"They chased me out of the city...for not being human. I only want to help them though, like I'm doing now. They accept me singing for them, for lifting their spirits. For giving them hope. If they knew I wasn't human...they'd chase me out again."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:04 am

"People are like that, theyre afraid of things they cant explain." *Zeke knew his case was something like that, but not the same.* "Its likely Im not the only human that knows you have wing thiugh, so why not have them help you if people try chasing you out.?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:07 am

"Because...if they tried, they would be chased out too..." She sighed, flapping her wings softly and slowly. "...they would be called names...they would be disowned for associating with a non-human..." She looked at him. "...do you think I'm a horrible creature, because I am not human?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:10 am

"Why would you be a horrible creature because your not the same as a human? Im an absolute weirdo but Im still pretty smart. You can like.. fly around without a plane and stuff! Who wouldn't see that as amazing?" *He realized what he was saying might've been too kind at this time. THough he couldn't take back his words.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:16 am

She blushed. "I-I may be able to fly...but that will not stop humans from chasing me out of a city..."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:19 am

"Hmm.. You could get them all to trust you a lot and then maybe it would be less shocking if you ever told them?" *Zeke didn't know a good solution to this problem, People could be weird and mean, as he knew too well. Zeke would never wish for someone else to feel like he did.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:22 am

"Maybe...but I don't want to risk being outcast again...I'm needed in the camp." She debated on whether or not to take off now, into the night sky.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:25 am

"I don't know what else to say, go with what you think is right." *Zeke would jump to another tree, climbing down it and running off. He came across a caterpillar and picked it up, bringing it home to his workshop.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat   Curiosity killed the cat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity killed the cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: