Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Endgame - Team 3 - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEndgame - Team 3 - Page 3 I_voting_barEndgame - Team 3 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Endgame - Team 3 - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEndgame - Team 3 - Page 3 I_voting_barEndgame - Team 3 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Endgame - Team 3

Go down 
+3
Sylveraine
Shade
Admin - Kai'Sa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Endgame - Team 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:34 am

*Aaron got up, looked at his fallen ally, stopping for a moment to thanks them mentally for their sacrifice. He then continued on towards the shattered door. He got into the room and took in the scene. An enraged Veronica about to tear apart the Prime minister. Aaron put his hand on Veronica's shoulder.* "We need him alive, preferably not almost bleeding to death."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:37 am

The Prime Minister looked at Veronica in fear, but also disgust. He'd entrusted her in the past, but that had turned into treachery. "You're nothing but a traitor to your country. People don't deserve these powers, god only can have that, you know this. Why are you letting these abominations live?!" His voice crackled and was tainted by his excessive smoking, his fat layers stacking nicely like a cupcake. He tried to persuade Veronica as a last resort. The last card he had in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:41 am

She threw off Aaron's hand. She was still a soldier, the leader of ANTI as well. She knew her mission and no matter how painful it was, killing the minister would not help the people. They needed him alive. She slung her weapon on her back and approached the man with a purposeful step. When she was in range, her fist shot out planting itself firmly in the man's gut, knocking him out.

"Aaron contact the base. Tel them we have the minister secured." She wanted to kill him but it would serve no purpose.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:46 am

"Alright. This is Aaron, we have the Prime Minister secured." *Aaron would reach for his shoulder, some blood would be on his hand afterwards. He didn't care, they had done it. The government had been ended. One last thing was on his mind though.*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:50 am

Reinhardt could be heard on the comms channel. "Understood. Bring him in...Alive..." He emphasized the word alive so that Aaron understood it. Afterward we'll look for any prisoners. If anyone can check on Team 2 right now I haven't received any communication from them. I haven't tried contacting them, but still they haven't contacted me either."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:56 am

Veronica nodded as the comm died. "Aaron help me drag this tub of lard, it will be quicker if we both move him." The progress was slow but they finally got to the unconscious Leon and Akame and set the man down. Veronica radio in their location and requested both help for the wounded and an evacuation. She then lay against the wall, the tiredness seeping into her bones.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 1:00 am

"Im going to go check on Team 2, THey haven't contacted Reinhardt yet. I can bring team 2 here afterwards if you need help bringing Prime Badman to the camp." *Aaron would run off towards the location of team two, With a single revolver and a dagger with him.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endgame - Team 3   Endgame - Team 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Endgame - Team 3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3