Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pumping up the Bass line I_vote_lcapPumping up the Bass line I_voting_barPumping up the Bass line I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pumping up the Bass line I_vote_lcapPumping up the Bass line I_voting_barPumping up the Bass line I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pumping up the Bass line

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Pumping up the Bass line Empty
PostSubject: Pumping up the Bass line   Pumping up the Bass line I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 1:58 am

Beats was doing his normal thing, by hanging out in the forest since there isn't really anything else to do, but there was a problem he had an AI connected to his headphones that would chat up a storm with him and all he really wanted to do was listen to his music. He was heading back to Zeke's place to chill out. "Will you stop asking me about this world already, I'm starting to get tired of you." "Then supplie me with proper information about this world."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Pumping up the Bass line   Pumping up the Bass line I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 2:07 am

*Drake was walking through the forest when he came along a small workshop-like building. He checked inside. There wasn't anybody in there.* "Well, Don't want to repeat that other thing again.. but nobodys home." *He looked around in it, before walking out unknowingly towards Beats.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Pumping up the Bass line   Pumping up the Bass line I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 2:13 am

Beats would bump into Drake, the guy that ruined his shot to date with Veronica. He wasn't happy to see him, but he promised Leon that he wouldn't cause more useless trouble. "Well if it isn't the guy that ruined my shot with Veronica." The AI would speak to. "My user, is this the person that has caused you misfortune in the past?" 
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Pumping up the Bass line   Pumping up the Bass line I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 2:16 am

"Also the guy who got shot by her." *He would say, looking to where the new voice came from.* "Is there someone talking with you on like.. a radio or something?" *He would be confused about the third voice, it sounded mechanical.. coming from Beats headphones.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Pumping up the Bass line   Pumping up the Bass line I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 2:23 am

Beats would give permission for the AI to show her self. It used a hologram to come into excistance  next to Beats. "This is what is talking to you, a sophisticated military AI that has integrated into my headphones." The AI would greet Drake. "It is nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Pumping up the Bass line   Pumping up the Bass line I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 2:26 am

"Weird.. Its a hologram.." *Drake would wave his hand through the image, causing a minor shock.* "Uhh.. Its nice to meet you too.. Random AI." *He didn't know how to respond to a talking picture that floats.* "How did you come across it? I assume you bought it from somebody?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Pumping up the Bass line   Pumping up the Bass line I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 2:39 am

"My weird buddy Zeke found it. It was under a pile of rubble." Beats would continue to explain on how the AI was being annoying and how it almost got him in trouble with another friend of his that is a girl, but then AI got a little upset. "IF you find me annoying then I should delete your music collection." Beats would get up set and frustrated. "You wouldn't dare mess with a mans music mixes!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pumping up the Bass line   Pumping up the Bass line I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pumping up the Bass line
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: