Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Friends? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFriends? - Page 2 I_voting_barFriends? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Friends? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFriends? - Page 2 I_voting_barFriends? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Friends?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Friends? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:23 am

Beats can see he wasn't needed here, he couldn't say anything to provide to the conversation between this commander guy and Veronica, but hey whats a guy to do since he was never involved with the military. "I'll let the two soldiers talk out there problems, I'm out of here." He starts to walk to who knows where to get some rest, he knows when he's not needed.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Friends? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:27 am

"You're involved in this too kid." He looked at the boy. "First...Veronica I need you to help these people as best you can and try to relate to them. Try not to blame yourself for being unable to save some people, casualties in battle happen, and we don't blame ourselves for them we blame the enemy." He then turned facing the boy. "And you, if you're staying at this camp with all the refugees, then treat it like a family, everyone has to contribute to something. If you don't think you can help people medically, you can help by foraging food, anything as long as you contribute to the camp." He turned back so he was facing both of them. "I want to see you again after I talk with Yasuo in the morning though." He was looking at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Friends? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:30 am

Veronica only nodded. "I have been doing that fro the very beginning. Hopefully the civilians will have to a place to stay in the near future. I heard messengers have been sent to the nearby villages in order to take in people. Although there will be a lot of distance to cover I believe that they will be able to make it." She continued to stand at attention and looked to Beats curious about his response.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Friends? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:38 am

Beats was now ticked off, some guy in fancy clothes comes out of no where and starts o give him orders. Beats was never part of the camp to begin with and he hated to be ordered around, he was his own boss. "Don't give me orders like I'm one of your soldier's, and secondly I don't care if you were some big shot commander, I'm my own person so back off!" 
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Friends? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:48 am

"Seems like you're out only for yourself then." He looked to Veronica. "This boy doesn't seem to understand how refugee camps work, does he?" He turned his attention back to the boy. "If you stay in this camp you have to contribute, almost everyone who isn't injured usually does so at least that's how most refugee camps, I've seen functioned."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Friends? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:53 am

Veronica nods. "If a person is not injured they are usually helping their family or friends. There is a good portion who are volunteering with food and resource handouts." She sighed. "There are however people who are only looking out for themselves. They don't gather food or supplies for the camp and are only using the resources given to them."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Friends? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:58 am

"I don't need this, I got my own problems. Bye Veronica" Beats makes his exit leaving behind Veronica with commando boy, he couldn't take the guys attitude anymore, but he was hoping to at least become friends with Veronica, but that guy got in the way. 
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Friends? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 6:08 am

Reinhardt seeing the boy leave sighed and looked back to Veronica. "At ease." e then walked over and sat on the ground next to her. "Sorry for giving orders, but it seemed like you were starting to blame yourself, you shouldn't do that."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Friends? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 6:13 am

Veronica relaxed from her stiff posture. The fire was beginning to die and she tossed another piece in.

"I know, but I feel like I failed. So many people died. I work with both rebels and defenders and still, only so many got out alive." She watched as the flames danced before her, the tongues of fire licking at some imaginary target.

"It's just the whole city has fallen apart and yet people still refuse to work with each other... what wil it take?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Friends? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 6:16 am

"A revolution." He looked at the fire without even turning his attention to her. "That's why I'm here, I was back home in Pendragon drawing up plans before I came here to show them to Yasuo." He stretched and unhooked his sword from his side placing it on the ground next to himself. "Would you be willing to help start a revolution though?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Friends? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 6:19 am

Veronica looked at him gauging his question then back to the hungry flames.

"I...I really don't know. Another revolution could end the same what it did with Arakai. Thousands out of a home and starving. I want people to work together but even when face with annihilation they refuse to do so. If I did help with a revolution, what would happen then? Who would take over the place of the official that were killed?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Friends? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 6:23 am

"I don't know, but I feel we would rebuild first and then let the people elect a new official, or stop letting Pendragon govern Arakai and split them." He looked at the flames. "I would probably run myself, but I'm not even sure if I would be good in office right now." He then sighed. "Pendragon has done many atrocities though." He reached into his bag at his side, handing her a folder with the word PROJECT written on it. "These are some of them, if you wish to read."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Friends? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 6:27 am

Veronica hesitantly opened the folder and began to read the first file. She quickly moved onto the second and third. She felt sick and would have tossed the papers into the flames if not for their value. She handed the folder back after sometime, quietly contemplating what she had just read.

"I knew the goverment was corrupt but...not to this extent." She sighed. She then looked to Reinhardt. "I will help where I can with the revolution. Just tell me what I can do."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Friends? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 6:33 am

"We need to get all the people to towns first...some where away from Pendragon preferably." He looked up at the moon and sighed. "Then we need to get everyone who can and is willing to fight back, together so we can assess our strengths and weaknesses. I know of a girl I met out in the forest who claims to have a Demonic Arms, those tend to be powerful weapons, if we can get her to help us that'd be great. Maybe you can go looking for her in the morning while I'm talking with Yasuo."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Friends? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 6:40 am

"Understood," Veronica said automatically. She almost saluted him before remembering that there was no need. He certainly has the speech patterns of a commanding officer down. The fire grew dim again and Veronica pulled the blanket around her taking in the last traces of warmth.

"Thanks for the talk commander. I need some rest. Talk to you later." With that veronica turns and leaves the clearing the fire dying to mere embers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friends? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Salynean Forest-
Jump to: