Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hunters - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHunters - Page 2 I_voting_barHunters - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hunters - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHunters - Page 2 I_voting_barHunters - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hunters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Hunters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:27 am

He looked up at the night sky. "Look, sorry for pestering you, I just worry about people a lot. Especially now when there's a possibility that it may involve Pendragon. You having a Demonic Arms will make you a target of Pendragon's." He looked back to her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hunters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:30 am

"They don't know it's one. And I've been smart enough to avoid that wretched city. I'm young, not dumb." she knew all too well that walking straight into the lion's den would be suicidal. But she didn't have to find a lion. Just the traitor. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Hunters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:37 am

He leaned back and looked at her. "I see...good to hear." He then yawned and lay back his head resting against the tree now. "Sorry if I was pestering you, it's just you're so young, so I worry, and you having a sword reminded me of my sister making me worry even more."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hunters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:40 am

She closed her eyes, holding the sheath and the handle firmly as she rolled to her side, the sword strongly pressed against her body. "Maybe you should stop worrying. You can't control everything. People will get hurt. Putting them in a box to keep them safe won't make them enjoy life any more, nor will it do you or them any good. Let people make their own decisions."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Hunters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 3:40 am

Reinhardt stood up and sighed. "Akame, I'm going to go look for my camp now, it was nice meeting you and sorry for getting so protective, you just remind me of my sister so much. Self-Reliant and Stubborn to a fault. If you ever want to find my camp it should be due north." He then looked at the arrow Akame had marked on the ground and started walking in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Salynean Forest-
Jump to: