Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Thoughts I_vote_lcapThoughts I_voting_barThoughts I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 4:33 am

*Aaron would sit down by a tree, thinking about something that hadn't come to mind in some time: His siblings. They were taken for no real reason he could see* "Why couldn't I save them!" *He would say, angered at himself, wishing they were still with him* "And now theyre someone in a government complex with who knows what happening!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 4:40 am

Astraria had been wandering around the camp when she sensed a sudden spike of emotions. "Someone must be unhappy..." She walked in the direction of the emotions, searching for the person from whom the thoughts were coming from.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 4:42 am

*Aaron would be sitting there, cloak over him. Angry at himself for being too weak to fight when he was young* "I need to save them.. if theyre still alive.." *He would say, his thoughts in a turmoil. With his confusion came more anger, causing him to punch the tree, leaving a tear in the bark and a scrape on his fist*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 1:57 am

Astraria approached Aaron, sensing his anger. "Not only fear and sadness...but anger too?" She stayed away from him, hoping his rage would subside. Sadness she could help with, she did it all the time in camp. Kids would often come to her, and she would quell their fears or ease their sadness...but anger was another matter altogether...
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:07 am

*Aaron would rub his slightly bleeding knuckles on his cloak, now standing, seeing the friend of Dimitres. Hoping that his show of emotions wasn't noticed, he would quickly suppress, them, and it a calmer voice, begin talking* "I wasn't always like this.." *His body was slightly shaking, the result of his feelings, though it wasn't noticeable*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:11 am

"P-please do not suppress your emotions...it is healthy to let them flow..." She slowly approached him, seeing his demeanor change. At least she was safe from being used as a punching bag. "...would you care to talk about things, mister Aaron?" She recognized him as Dimitre's friend, Aaron. "I am...a good listener...and might be able to assist you."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:16 am

"Its a family matter, I just have problems..* "Aaron would reach for his blind eye naturally, showing it wad a part of why he felt this way* "Theres nothing anyone can do to help with this.." *He would take off his mask, getting fresh air* "Nobody can.."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:19 am

Astraria stood next to him. "Do not think that way...one can always share feelings with another and feel better." She smiled. "Please allow me to share in your burden...if not physically, then emotionally. As an Angel, I can ease your fears and sadness. Maybe even soften your anger too."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:23 am

"My anger kept me alive.. without it I cant survive.. its whats made me what I am today.." *He would feel regret, his siblings coming to mind, the day he lost his eye. Another spike of anger would rise up, but he would control it.* "My siblings were taken.. I could have saved them.. but I didn't.. I was weak.." *His heart rate would increase, his feelings, untouched for a few years, were coming out*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:30 am

She nodded, placing a hand on his shoulder. "I understand. Please tell me more." She closed her eyes, concentrating on his fluctuating emotions. She would share in them, to help him feel better. No one should bottle up their emotions...not like this, not over something so tragic.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:39 am

*He would move away, not wanting to hurt the women in his anger* "I think its best I be left alone.. I don't want to hurt you.." *He would close his eyes, leaning on the tree, in need of support as he felt like he was going to collapse* "I need my emotions to get me through life.. to get back my siblings.." *And out of anger that his Brother/Sister might be dead, he would hit the tree with all his force, as sickening crunch, his knuckles might've broken, but leaving a large gouge in the tree*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:43 am

"You can get through this on your desire to free them, mister Aaron..." She walked up to him again, smiling. "I'm not taking your emotions, you know. I'm just helping them along to the places they need to be." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:50 am

*He would put his mask back on, no longer wanting to show emotion.* "Im fine.. I just need to keep myself from anger and nobody will get hurt.." *He would want to share his story, but it would cause his walled up feeling to shatter and show* "I cant let people get hurt.. not unless I need to."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:53 am

"I won't be hurt, sharing in your emotions. I would be hurt, however, if you turned this anger of yours into physical violence..." She already had her hand back on his shoulder, drawing more emotions to the surface. "...so please do not do that."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 3:01 am

"I wont hurt you.. Im not good with my feelings. My siblings were taken by the government.. it- it was for no reason.. they were like everyone else, mabey better. I almost saved one.. I almost did." *His eyes watered, but he held it back.* "They were taken and I couldn't stop help them." *He would begin shaking slightly, his emotion rocking him around* "If it had been me.. I could've gotten out.. but I wasn't!" *He would save the last few words angrily, but instead of physical violence, he stood there* "I wasn't.." *He said, quieter.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 3:11 am

"Calm down, mister Aaron..." She sent soothing magic to him, directing the flow of fluctuating emotions as best she could. "...nothing is gained from anger. Please do not be mad at yourself for this...the past cannot be changed."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 3:16 am

"I need to save them.. Its what the would want.." *He would be somewhat calmer, having ideas of helping free them.* "If I have heard correct.. I think the group that liberated Arakrai is planning on destroying the Pendragon. But Im not sure.." *He would suddenly have a crazy idea* "I might be able to get in and find them.."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 3:20 am

"You may go in my stead...as I do not wish for more violence..." She sighed. "...violence is never the answer, mister Aaron, but if it helps you free them, do your best." It seems she wasn't helping at all here...
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 3:24 am

"I just want to help them." *He would feel slightly better, letting a small show of emotion come up, then, feeling as though he should, he would say:* "I appreciate the help." *He would want to say more of his story, but at a later time*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: