Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Out of Tune - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOut of Tune - Page 2 I_voting_barOut of Tune - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Out of Tune - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOut of Tune - Page 2 I_voting_barOut of Tune - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Out of Tune

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Out of Tune - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Tune   Out of Tune - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 5:55 am

"You're a special..." Veronica nearly hissed. Thankfully she had taken her medication. The medicine was rarely used these days though. With Rosaline and Lysandra, Veronica did not feel threatened, by them. Around strangers though, the medication was still necessary. She promptly stood.

"I have to go." She refused to be around another thing that killed her parents.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Out of Tune   Out of Tune - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 6:02 am

He was startled by the way she reacted towards him, he quickly stands up. "So, what I tell you what I can do and this is how you treat me! I thought you were different, but your just like the rest of those people in pendragon treating me like I was the scum of this world!"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Out of Tune   Out of Tune - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 6:05 am

Veronica whirled around a snarl on her face. "You know nothing about me! You think that I am acting unfairly? Well who gave specials to the right to kill my parents? Why gave them the right too cause a rebellion in the city? If the rebellion didn't occur Arakai would still be standing."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Out of Tune   Out of Tune - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 6:13 am

"News flash, who cares! Not every person with an ability is a freaking killer. Plus it was the governments fault for thinking destroying a city would get rid of the rebels. Crap I can't believe I was falling for you!" He was so angry, and couldn't stand to be talked back that way by Veronica.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Out of Tune   Out of Tune - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 6:20 am

"What!?" Veronica flushed red. He was falling for her? She shook her head, That didn't matter right now. He was a special that could control sound...that could control sound. A memory flashed back to her.

"You're lying, I remember that I was tracking down a special and week again and was knocked unconscious by a wave of noise. That was you wasn't it?! Who would knock their crush unconscious with an attack?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Out of Tune   Out of Tune - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 6:25 am

"Ok, I emit that was bad on my part, but you were about to kill a guy that helped me out with my delivery job, so kind of felt obliged to help him out without trying to hurt you." He completely forgot about knocking her out to save drake being shot to death.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Out of Tune   Out of Tune - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 6:29 am

"He helped you on a delivery job and in return to attacked me?!" Veronica couldn't believe what she was hearing. "I can't believe you. She backed away from Beats, shaking her head. "You're crazy. You would rather attack a goverment official than try to talk to me?" Is he was that mentally unstable then she wouldn't want to be near him at all.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Out of Tune   Out of Tune - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 6:44 am

"I get my actions weren't clear and not smart, but I didn't to risk going to prison for helping him out." He walks up to her. "Me and you we're in the same boat, your not the only who lost his folks."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Out of Tune   Out of Tune - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 6:49 am

"Get away from me." Veronica took another step back.

"You and I are nothing alike. You attack me and expect me to just forgive you cause we both have no parents? How does that make any sense? And you could have just talked to me, but instead you don't trust me enough. You would rather knock me down in an random building and run off." She shook her head.

"How do you expect me to listen to you when I can't even trust you?"

Last edited by Omega Shadow on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Out of Tune   Out of Tune - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 6:55 am

"I can say the same to, you worked for the government putting away people with special powers, if you found out I was one, you would just captured me and lock me up in the joint for no reason!" He started lose his patients, but he took a couple of deep breaths. "I don't expect you to forgive me, but at least trust me when I tell you that I had a crush on you when we first met and you became my light of hope."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Out of Tune   Out of Tune - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 7:01 am

"I was dong my job. The people I put away were a threat to the public. That man you helped drew a weapon in public and broke into a window of private property. Another killed a man before I captured him. A third,  nearly raped a woman before she was rescued." She shot back.

"I didn't dedicate my life to finding specials, I protected the city." She glared at Beats. "I don't know if you liked me or not, but forget about it. I could never love someone like you."

Last edited by Omega Shadow on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Out of Tune   Out of Tune - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 am

After she said she wouldn't love him, he felt like got shot in his heart. Lowered his head and clenched his hands into fists. "F-fine, I'll just leave." He turns his back towards veronica and grabs his headphones rested around his neck and puts them on and begins to walk into the forest to be alone, which was nothing new to him.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Out of Tune   Out of Tune - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 7:09 am

Veronica watched him go, a clenched fist. She could shoot him from the back but that would only make her as good as him. That thought churned her stomach. She turned around a left in the other direction, intent on helping the survivors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of Tune   Out of Tune - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of Tune
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Salynean Forest-
Jump to: