Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Outside the mansion I_vote_lcapOutside the mansion I_voting_barOutside the mansion I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Outside the mansion I_vote_lcapOutside the mansion I_voting_barOutside the mansion I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Outside the mansion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

Outside the mansion Empty
PostSubject: Outside the mansion   Outside the mansion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:10 pm

Rina ran up to where the mansion was. "Wow...it's so different than all the pictures."
She began thinking. 'Well, I guess if it's as old as people say, it makes sense.'
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Outside the mansion   Outside the mansion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:13 pm

After a long walk from the apartments she walked up to the gates of the mansion and looked up at it before stretching. "Hmm...why didn't we keep this place intact?" She then opened the gate and walked towards the door before noticing a young girl.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Outside the mansion   Outside the mansion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:15 pm

Rina screamed in shock. "Oh, it's nothing. Just a person. Hi there." Rina smiled.
"My name's Rina Hekurani. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Outside the mansion   Outside the mansion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:17 pm

She rubbed her ears a bit from the scream and then sighed. "My name is Namide Murrpau. What's a young girl like you doing at a place like this?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Outside the mansion   Outside the mansion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Rina kept on smiling. "I just wanted to see what the place looked like. Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Outside the mansion   Outside the mansion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:22 pm

She leaned against the wall and looked up a bit. "I guess to honor my mother."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Outside the mansion   Outside the mansion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:27 pm

"Oh...I'm sorry if I made you upset." Rina stopped similng and got a worried look on her face.
"I have to go home, or my cousin will be mad."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Outside the mansion   Outside the mansion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:28 pm

"Oh I'm not upset just miss her. Never got to know her really." She then looked at her. "Want me to walk you back home?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Outside the mansion   Outside the mansion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:29 pm

"No, if I get into any trouble, I can defend myself." Rina started running home. "I'll stop by again sometime!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Outside the mansion   Outside the mansion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:30 pm

She nodded and smiled. "Ok." After looking back at the mansion for a bit she also started leaving.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Outside the mansion   Outside the mansion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Kai walked up to the outside of the mansion. "Woah..." He knocked on the door. Nobody answered.
"Oh well." He walked away.

Kai showed up at the mansion again. He set up his tent and sleeping bag.

Kai woke up. "What? Oh...guess I fell asleep. Time to wait for someone to show up. This'll be a boring day."

*Kai yawns*
"I wonder if anyone's gonna show up. I don't care how long it takes, I'll wait until I'm old if I have to. I wanna know if anyone still comes here ever or not."

Kai was still waiting for someone to come. "This is taking forever. Oh well. It's fine by me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside the mansion   Outside the mansion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside the mansion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mansion-
Jump to: