Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Arrival of an Ascended I_vote_lcapArrival of an Ascended I_voting_barArrival of an Ascended I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Arrival of an Ascended I_vote_lcapArrival of an Ascended I_voting_barArrival of an Ascended I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Arrival of an Ascended

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Arrival of an Ascended Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 9:48 am

Azir finally stopped. He felt tired, finally, after running all the way from New Pendragon, through forests, all the way to the outskirts of Arakai. He let down Lysandra, allowing her to once again stand on her own two feet as he took a moment to catch his breath. "I owe you an apology. It was never my intend to bring you in harms way."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 9:49 am

Lysandra looked at him. "So...are you holding me ransom or anything? They won't pay anything for me...I'm just a lowly patrol officer." She figured it was best to get to know her captor, given the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 9:51 am

Veronica finally broke through the final line of trees. She kept up her pace and soon was on the border where she was met with a questionable sight.

"Lysandra!" Veronica called out cautiously approaching the two.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 9:54 am

Azir shook his head. "You are free to go, if you wi-" He ws cut off mid sentence by Veronica, calling out for the woman. His head turning to the woman, his body impressive in the light and radiating authority by how he stood, alone.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 9:55 am

Lysandra looked at Veronica, her sudden appearance a surprise. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am

"I came to warn the inhabitants of an incoming attack by Pendragon."

Veronica looked at the armored man. "Who is your....friend?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 10:01 am

He looked at Veronica, observing her completely before answering. "I am Azir. I claimed my legacy in New Pendragon, but brought her in danger. Mad men shooting at her." While explaining, he never lost a bit of his superiority and authority, easily coming back in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 10:09 am

"Apparently...well, I'm not a hostage at least." She sighed. "May have lost my job over this as well..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 10:12 am

Veronica sighed. "We will be lucky to have any job is this attack goes off. What do you plan to do here though? If nothing is done this place will be in ruins sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 10:16 am

Azir took a couple steps away from the two, looking over Arakai. The city was ancient, easily 5000 years of age. And still more than half the buildings were new. New Pendragon would undoubtedly counter with an attack to retake the city. His only question was, was he able to make a difference in the second battle for Arakai? He had no power during the first. But he does now.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 10:19 am

"Well, seeing as I might not have a job to go back to, I'll help you warn the city, I guess." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 10:22 am

Veronica frowned at Lysandra's halfhearted attitude, these were people's lives at stake.

"Alright, I will take the northern part if the city. I hope we don't run into any of the rebel groups. If you do well...take care of them as best as you can. Civilians are a priority."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 10:25 am

Azir turned around abruptly, the ribbons on his armguards flying around. "Rebels? You worry about the rebels? They are trying to unearth what has been lost. This government is trying to cover up everything going around. The other worlds, the other creatures. You misjudge these people. They fight for the freedom of the people, not its enslavement."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 10:27 am

Lysandra looked at the man. "Other creatures? You mean specials?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 10:30 am

"Look... Azir was it? I know the goverment is not the best." Veronica flinched slightly at the memory of the last goverment worker she had the pleasure speaking to.

"But the rebels in the city are not much better. They are putting the lives of thousands in danger for what? What in the world was lost that is so precious that it cost the lives of civilians of the Arakai?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 10:38 am

With a flick of his hands, around them a city arose. It was on scale, massive in its design. Several walls surrounding the inner city, with as cernterpiece a disk, hanging between 2 towers. Everything made of the sand around them. "This is but a piece of what awaits humanity. My ancient empire, Shurima, dormant in the desert of the Monster World. The leader, Yasuo, already revealed the existence of werewolves, Angels and hybrids between man and beast. This is the first step to finding what this world has been robbed from for 2000 years. The other 3 worlds. Demons, Angels and Monsters." The city model fell apart and made place for something that was very well known in New Pendragon. It was the centerpiece of the great market. Several doorway-like stone formations in a circle. Nobody ever knew what it was from, and it had been in ruin for hundreds of years. But the version Azir created was complete, in one piece. "Gateways to the other worlds. These governments kept them closed, to prevent any nifluence from other worlds that might take their leadership away. In secret, you all have been puppets, pawns in a game to keep humanity ignorant. Angels, Demons, Dragons. All your mythical creatures are based on reality. I am living proof, right now, that there is more to this world than just what you can see. They would not risk the lives of innocent people for this. They would open their eyes to the truth and let them decide for themselves."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 10:42 am

Lysandra looked at the model. "Really..." She looked at her hands, remembering the electricity that flowed from them. "...so what does that make me? Not human?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 10:44 am

Veronica stood speechless, unsure what to say or do. Finally, she was able to come to her senses. "well then what do you suggest we do? If the rebels aren't the enemies, then how do we protect the city and if not the people?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 10:49 am

"That depends on the threat." The model fell apart as well, leaving a pile of sand behind. "Treat them the same. They deserve the same chance of life as the rest. It is not them who is the enemy." He looked back towards the city. "What is the size of this attack?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 10:53 am

"You know the details, Veronica?" She turned to Veronica for the explanation.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 10:54 am

Veronica shook her head sadly. "I don't know a lot. I know they will be bombing the city to dust and that will be happening sooner than later. I was warned that I would probably die if I attempted to help any of the citizens. Is that enough to go off of?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 10:59 am

Azir kept looking at the city. Soldiers he could fight. Armies he could raise and topple. This was something else. He could create defensive towers, but they would take time to build themselves up. Time they do not have. But it was better than nothing. He finally looked back at the two women. "I will build what defences I can. You two bring this news to Yasuo and the ALF, they will have a lot more and better resources at evacuating than you would alone. Get as many people out. I'll do my best to keep those left inside alive." He turned around, walking into the city, his composure still as impressive. He took charge of things, look over leadership. In his mind, he knew this was how he was meant to be. Emperor of a lost Empire, reborn to save this realm. He would not fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of an Ascended   Arrival of an Ascended I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of an Ascended
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Outskirts-
Jump to: