Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Debriefing - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDebriefing - Page 2 I_voting_barDebriefing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Debriefing - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDebriefing - Page 2 I_voting_barDebriefing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Debriefing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Debriefing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:55 am

Veronica coughed as she was let down. "I hardly see the difference. You refuse to help others, even though it's against you moral code, because the government wants to kill innocents." Veronica turned around and started for the door. "If you truly don't agree with them then do something. It doesn't need to be world changing. Even the smaller acts are worth their weight in gold."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:01 am

"Naive. Young. Dumb. You don't know the world." Shyvana turned back around, walking to the window, ignoring the shattered pillar she left behind. "You are an idealist. You think everything you do, matters. You think that the smallest of things will be enough. You say, I refuse to help others. If you are faced with a choice, to either save three men, or a child, then what is your solution? You still lose. This situation, is the same. Either I throw myself there and die with them, or I'll stay here, and fight for those who were lost, and not throw away all the lives for naught by letting those who bombed them away walk free. The latter is what you do. You would rather try to save them and die in the process, letting him walk, than to accept that they are lost and make sure the bastards who did this pay for it. Typical heroism complex."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 4:38 pm

Veronica shook her head. "Talk is cheap. You complain about how I have some hero complex but you're guilty of even worse. You hide behind the words of 'responsibility' and 'logic' but when push comes to shove you ignore the people that need your help the most." With that she opened the door and sent one last glance at Shyvana. "If it means, that innocent lives are spared then I will be the 'Naive, Young, Dumb,soldier that doesn't know the world' any day over someone who does nothing. With that Veronica left determined to get back to Arakai.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 8:18 pm

Shyvana shook her head. It was that very attitude that destroys empires. She couldn't possibly fathom how people that are so blinded by what they call justice got this lucky to survive. If the people in that city chose to join the rebellion, then for a fact, she wouldn't be helping innocent people, but she would help the rebellion survive. She would make it possible for the people to continue fighting, continue wreaking havoc. She would be, on her own, responsible for so much more bloodshed. And she didn't even realize this. Her blindness to the truth would cost her dearly, but again, she was one dot in a mass. Shyvana had her own mission, and she would not accept failure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing   Debriefing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debriefing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: New Pendragon :: New Pendragon Governmental Complex-
Jump to: