Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Resting - Page 3 I_vote_lcapResting - Page 3 I_voting_barResting - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Resting - Page 3 I_vote_lcapResting - Page 3 I_voting_barResting - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Resting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:58 am

Beats manages to hit his mark, but in the process was hit by the mans bullet to his left leg making him tumble to the floor. "Aaah" He screams at the top of his lungs, but due to him screaming was causing the ground to shake as though a tremor was coming, and as he fell to floor the next few bullets might miss him.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:58 am

The member 'Ryder Rowds' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Dodge Check' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack' : 2
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:12 pm

*Aaron would stumble backwards from the wave of sound and the tremor, quickly recovering, he would aim towards the man, Only firering a single shot towards the chest* (The falling is what im saying his dodge was)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:12 pm

The member 'LuckyDice' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Dodge Check' : 8

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack' : 10
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 2:44 am

Beats was in too much pain from the gun shot to his leg, he tried getting up and hoped that the next shot from the mans gun will miss and he can try and flee.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 2:44 am

The member 'Ryder Rowds' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 9
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 2:49 am

*The chest shot glanced the mans side, because again he had moved.* "Ready to give up yet?" *Aaron would say, aiming his gun at the mans other leg in case he said no.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 3:04 am

Beats was injured and could hardly move due to the gun shot wound is his left leg. His leg was bleeding out. "Your still a coward for using weapons. Why don't you fight me like a real man!"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 3:07 am

"You say this, yet you attack me with some far range magic.. Air cannon? I have no idea but whatever, I can either shoot you, or help you.. which do you prefer?" *Aaron would say, the gun still raised read at any sign of retaliation*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 3:11 am

Beats was confused by the mans words. "Magic doesn't exist moron, and I don't know how I attacked you, I just went with the flow!" He honestly didn't know how he used his abilities.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 3:14 am

*Aaron would shrug* "Have it your way, I can leave you hear to bleed out with two leg wounds." *AAron would aim the revolver at the guys other leg* "And when I say magic, I mean people with powers that normal people don't posses.. ive seen it once before and Its likely theres more cases of it*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 3:17 am

"Again you are spitting out crap man, and plus you started this fight first. You should have minded your own business and left me alone!" He was getting frustrated and was about to pass out from the pain from his leg.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 3:20 am

"I don't really care, enjoy a slow death." *Aaron would walk away, reloading his revolvers as he walked*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 3:25 am

Beats watches the cloaked man leave him to bleed out in the woods, his vision begins to go dark and the next he passes out in the middle of the forest. Who knows if he will die?
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 3:31 am

*Drake would be going about through the forest, in need of fresh air after the city was taken* "Todays gonna be a good day.." *He would say, walking towards a big clearing
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 3:32 am

Beats was unconscious laying out in the clearing bleeding to death.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 3:35 am

*Drake would see the bleeding beats* "What the crap?!" *He would jog over to him, taking out a pocket knife and slicing his sleeves off for a makeshift bandage, while trying to wake up Beats* (He`s not in his usual suit)
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 3:40 am

Beats was being shaken to wake and the first thing he see's is Drake's face and throws a right hook to his face for startling him. "Aaah!"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 3:46 am

*Drake would easily dodge the attack, though surprised, Beats was weak from blood loss* "Mabey I can just lift you up.. Were far from town but I know a place we can go.. Stay here.. Im gonna get something to carry you." *Drake would run off to find something*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 4:00 am

Beats was trying very hard to stay awake, but is was no use and he passed out again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resting
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: