Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_vote_lcapNight Time Flying - Freedom? I_voting_barNight Time Flying - Freedom? I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_vote_lcapNight Time Flying - Freedom? I_voting_barNight Time Flying - Freedom? I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Night Time Flying - Freedom?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Night Time Flying - Freedom? Empty
PostSubject: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 1:42 am

Astraria had taken to the skies again, not quite sure if she was free to do so now that Yasuo had broken the government's grip on the city. "I'll be on my guard though..." This night was taking her for herbs and other flora that could be used as medicine, but right now she was just enjoying the cool night air on her body and wings. She did complicated patterns, gliding this way and that, using some warmer updrafts like the birds around her did. She certainly felt free.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:07 am

Veronica ran through the forest. Away from the broken city and everything that she knew. She would need to find sanctuary in Pendargon. The goverment there would probably help her if she explained the situation. With that in mind she soldiered on, loudly running through the brush as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:09 am

Astraria spotted Veronica, and decided to tail her from above. "I know I can't let her spot me again..." She glided a little as she slowed herself down. "...where is she going?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:12 am

Veronica slowed down to rest, her breath coming in pants. Yesterday's fighting and injuries were beginning to catch up with her. Veronica clutched her bruised waist and stopped to lean against a tree. She began looking around, making sure take in her surroundings. It wouldn't help to get lost at this time in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:15 am

She circled around, seeing Veronica resting. "Should I make contact again? She seemed glad by my presence...calling me a 'sweet angel'..." She blushed at the thought, maintaining her altitude as she circled overhead.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:17 am

A shadow caught Veronica's attention. She looked up in panic, only to realize who it was. It was the young angel she had met before. She seemed to be circling cautiously above her. Veronica decided to try and make contact.

"Stalking someone is quite rude. You could at least come down and talk to me."

Last edited by Omega Shadow on Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:19 am

Astraria went red. "I-I let down my guard again..." She nodded slowly, motioning in the direction of a larger clearing, then banked towards it. "...I-I will make contact again."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:22 am

Veronica nodded and ran forward following the angel into the clearing. She rubbed her side and as the angel descended she asked a question.

"What are you doing out so late at night?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:24 am

She dusted herself off after landing. "I...find the night to be a time of tranquility. I'm...not nocturnal, mind you...but I enjoy the cool air on my wings. Also...I-I wasn't stalking you..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:27 am

Veronica laughed slightly. "Sorry...I guess I am a bit paranoid. After the attack on Arakai, they are sure to be people hunting down the remainer of all the goverment staff. I am trying to get away now. Again sorry for accusing you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:29 am

"It is okay." She smiled. "I...was wondering why you called me a...sweet angel...last we spoke." She looked at Veronica. "I saw no mention of that...in any human textbook." She risked herself by getting a bit closer to Veronica.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:34 am

Veronica frowned confused, until she remembered the conversation. "It was in my parents stories, I guess." Veronica attempted to explain. "Demons were always portrayed as darker kind of beings while angels were portrayed as kindhearted and helpful. So I call you a sweet angel because I always believed that you would help others in need."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:38 am

She blushed. "I-I do help people in need...when I can, that is." She found herself drawn closer by curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:40 am

Veronica smiled at her. "That's very kind of you. I am sure your feeling of kindness help people around you everyday." Veronica winced, the bruise on her side throbbing painfully. She covered it with a small groan.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:43 am

"Oh, you are injured!" She gasped a bit when she saw Veronica's motions, and hurried over to her. She immediately began to treat Veronica with a healing spell, her wings folding in a bit so she didn't bump into anything. "Let me treat you..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:46 am

Veronica let out a small sigh of relief as the healing magic began to heal her wounds. the bruise began to fade and even the strange burns the fox had left began to fade.

"Thank you," Veronica breathed as Astraria continued to heal her. "I wouldn't want to continue all the way to Pendragon with these wounds."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:48 am

"You're going back...to them?" She looked at Veronica, momentarily stopping her healing spell.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:56 am

Veronica nodded. "I have nowhere else to go really. I was offered a place to stay, but I am not sure how I would be able to walk the streets of Arakai without feeling different. I mean one day I have a job and the next day... nothing."

Veronica sighed. "I guess I am trying to see what's out there. I have spent most of my life in Arakai and few visits to Pendragon. What else is out there to explore?"

Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:57 am

She resumed her healing spell. "If you were offered shelter...why did you turn it down?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:03 am

"You know Rosaline right?" Veronica asked. "She offered to be my mother and a place to stay. But, I don't how I would have reacted." Veronica shook her head. "I shot at her when she tried to visit her daughter, because of a misunderstanding. I am sure she hates me somewhere deep down."

"Besides...it's not like I can trust her fully either. When I asked her if she was involved with plans for revolution, she denied it and yet... she was there destroying the comm tower. Maybe I am missing something to understand the situation but...I decide it would be best to refuse her offer."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:08 am

Astraria backed away, finished. "I do know Miss Rosaline, not well, but I do know of her. Miss Veronica...the offer of motherhood is a sacred thing. Miss Rosaline was likely trying to amend a wrong by extending an offer of a family bond to you..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:17 am

Veronica nodded taking a thoughtful look. "I see...perhaps you're right."

"But I am not sure if I can bring myself to accept another mother." Veronica sighed. "I lost my mother once and it tore me apart. If I accepted Rosaline as my mother and she disappeared...I don't know what I would do. I'm scared... scared of taking that second chance."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:25 am

"I understand your reluctance...but no one is forever..." Astraria unfurled her wings again, leaving them in a resting position. "...I am separated from my parents too, not by death...but by choice. I ran away, wanting to learn...to see humans up close. I made a mistake, but the experience has taught me many things." She smiled softly. "Miss Rosaline has her reasons, and she is old by human standards...I think you should take her offer...and if you don't want her to go, then protect her, to her last day." She hugged Veronica, wrapping her wings around her. "Motherhood is sacred, and to bring someone into your flock takes courage...courage to know that your decision is right, and that you want to see them well. She must either love you, or have lost a loved one like you did, and wants to ensure that never happens again."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:29 am

Veronica returned the gestured pulling Astraria in to hug. "I guess you have a point. Maybe I will accept her offer the next time I see her." Veronica gave a sad smile. "I can't go back now. The city is sure to be crawling with rebels. Thank you for talking with me thought. It has really helped."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:32 am

"You can go back, back to Miss Rosaline~." She smiled again, this time a full one. She extended a wing to Veronica as she turned to one side. "A gesture of solidarity between me and you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Time Flying - Freedom?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Salynean Forest-
Jump to: