Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Arakai Assault - Front Door - Page 2 I_vote_lcapArakai Assault - Front Door - Page 2 I_voting_barArakai Assault - Front Door - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Arakai Assault - Front Door - Page 2 I_vote_lcapArakai Assault - Front Door - Page 2 I_voting_barArakai Assault - Front Door - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Arakai Assault - Front Door

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Arakai Assault - Front Door - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:08 am

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Dodge Check' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack' : 6
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:12 am

Astraria dropped what she was doing and hurried to find Dimitre.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:24 am

Dimitre was struggling against the demonic arms user. He took a nasty hit to the body without being able to cause a gravity shift. He had one more chance to Hit her will he's got and escape or either die or get captured. "Take this!" He tries again to dodge against the girls fist and shoot a bigger gravity sphere.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:24 am

The member 'Ryder Rowds' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Dodge Check' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack' : 10
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:28 am

Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:28 am

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 3
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:40 am

Astraria came to Dimitre's side. "Y-yuu! S-stop this!" She placed a hand on Dimitre, concentrating a spell of healing.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:46 am

Yuu didn't reply, raised another arm as suddenly speakers filled every hall way, every street, every building with Yasuo's voice. "Arakai is free! We have taken away the usurping government that rules forcefully and keeps the people blind to what is going on. We now control all the automated defenses of this city. All government officials are our prisoners. The people are free to leave if they wish to and all questions will be answered tomorrow. To my teams, we have prevailed!" Yuu looked at the pair, then smashed the wall at her left and got out before either of them realized what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:52 am

"It took them...long enough." Dimitre still being alive, was in serious pain, he suffered a blow that broke two of his ribs and the bullet that hit his shoulder was still in. Astaria manged to heal him from the surface,but not his internal wound. "I think I'm going to take a nap now." He passes out on Astaria's lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Front Door   Arakai Assault - Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arakai Assault - Front Door
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Downtown-
Jump to: