Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Meeting in the forest I_vote_lcapMeeting in the forest I_voting_barMeeting in the forest I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Meeting in the forest I_vote_lcapMeeting in the forest I_voting_barMeeting in the forest I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Meeting in the forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Meeting in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:16 am

Veronica sighed in relief. She had been assigned to patrol the woods instead of the city today. No loud mouths to annoy her and no smog filled air for her lungs. Walking in the forest always gave her a fresh feeling. She wandered through the ancient wood, taking in the sights.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:20 am

Rosaline took a deep breath of the night air as she conjured and dismissed orbs of electricity. Aside from this power and the device on her arm, she wasn't so different than your normal human woman. She thought of what would have become of her and her family had she not this power.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:23 am

Veronica's hair stood on end. It took her a moment to realize that there was electricity in the air. Deciding to investigate, she keep walking until Veronica saw a familiar woman before her. It would be best to leave now. Well that was the plan until she broke a twig, the sound echoing far louder than she thought possible.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:26 am

Rosaline kept the last orb she'd conjured, looking in the direction of the noise, seeing Veronica. "What are you doing here? Can't leave us in peace...can you? Me and my son have stayed away from the city..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:28 am

Veronica quickly held up her hand in defense. "I didn't try to track you down! I found you by chance." She was aware of the lightning orb hanging about Rosaline. She wanted to grab her pistol but it would certainly make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:32 am

"Right. With your threat to me the last time we met, should I believe you?" The orb grew a bit with Rosaline's rage. "I'm not about to lose another family member...your government took my daughter from me and killed my husband, who didn't even have powers."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:34 am

Veronica's rage built slightly. "If I was here to attack your family I certainly would have alerted you to my presence and I certainly wouldn't be talking to you right now when I have a gun on my belt." Veronica argued. "You kept your promise, and left the city. Do you think so little of me not to keep my end of the deal?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:36 am

The orb shrank a bit. "I see your side..." Then eventually vanished. "...sorry for getting upset. You should understand my caution though."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:37 am

Veronica lowered your hands. "I understand, I can't say we got off to the best of starts." Veronica frowned. "I thought, Lysandra was you only child, but you said family. Did you find someone else?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:41 am

"Yes...I took in a boy recently...I consider him my child, having lost Lysandra twenty years ago. I don't see why I have to explain this to you though." She looked at Veronica.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:43 am

"You don't...I suppose" Veronica stalled not sure what to say. "So it's better out here right... as opposed to the city. Your not doing anything illegal right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:51 am

"Define illegal, since this is obviously out of your jurisdiction. It is better out here. Fresh air and clear skies...and no people. Human humans, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:54 am

"It was a joke..." Veronica weakly responded unsure of the how the conversation would end. "The last time we met I was relatively sure you would cause trouble..." Veronica's nerves were building. Rosaline wasn't really doing something illegal...right? "Well, umm... there was a girl destroying trees for fun a few days ago. So anything like that I guess. Actively or planning to destroy property of the goverment and all those nine yards. ha ha...."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:58 am

"No. Not doing anything out here but living. I have to rebuild a life that was destroyed twenty years ago, likely before you were born. Meet another man, raise another kid or two, stuff like that." Rosaline was obviously still bitter, and was holding herself back from confronting this woman, because she needed to return to her adopted son, Dimitre.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 6:04 am

She's still pissed... Veronica thought with a frown. "Look I am sorry we got off on the wrong foot... I probably should have handles myself better. But I at least I tried to make amends. I talked to your daughter for you and passed on your message. You don't need to be so hostile to me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 6:13 am

"Alright." She relaxed, and leaned against a tree. "Sorry for the tension. Escaping from a top secret facility after being experimented on can lead to a bit of paranoia...I have seen what were once people become complete wrecks of incoherent babbling." She conjured another orb, making it compress and relax, like a miniature sun.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 6:19 am

Veronica sighed... she had know that the goverment was bad. Knowing that however, she had joined wanting to get rid of them...those specials. Veronoca's body shuddered as the memories came back. Her mother screaming and telling her to run. He father fighting the special in vain. Vernoica began to pant her hands shaking. Medicine, she needed her medicine.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 6:23 am

"Are you okay?" She let the orb vanish, seeing Veronica on the verge of what seemed like a panic attack.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 6:28 am

"F-f- fine." Veronica managed to grind out. She clawed at her vest pocket until the cursed thing opened. her hand dove inside and took out the bottle of pills. The shaking was getting violent now, and the pills began to rattle in the bottle. She realized as her vision began to blur that she was unable to open the bottle. This was embarrassing...

"Ca-ca-can you o-open this for me?" She manage to stutter out.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 6:30 am

"Sure..." She hurried over to Veronica, grabbing the bottle. She opened it and took a pill out, handing it to Veronica. "...anxiety medication?" She must have had a traumatic experience to need these...
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 6:32 am

Veronica quickly downed the pill, her breath slowly evening itself. "Yeah...something like that. I..." She trailed off not knowing what to say. "Thanks...for the help."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 6:36 am

She handed the bottle back to Veronica. "You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 6:39 am

The bottle quickly found its way back into her vest pocket. Today was not turning out to be as good as she hoped. At least her break down wasn't the angry kind... that would have ended badly.

"um...sorry for disturbing you. I am sure I have taken enough of you time."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 6:41 am

"Nonsense. I think you need the fresh air. I was walking home when you came across me."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 6:44 am

Veronica breathing was finally calm enough to speak normally... "I know I am not one to talk and all but...do you want revenge? Against the goverment?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting in the forest
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Salynean Forest-
Jump to: