Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Finished Upgrades - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFinished Upgrades - Page 2 I_voting_barFinished Upgrades - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Finished Upgrades - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFinished Upgrades - Page 2 I_voting_barFinished Upgrades - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Finished Upgrades

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finished Upgrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 12:12 am

Beats gets a sigh of relieve. Now knowing he won't be doing anything weird, he walks up to Gaige to pay what money he had at the time. "I will pay be back in full I promise." He extends his hand out to her to shake on it.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 12:14 am

She shook his hand and then pulled out a piece of paper passing it to him. "Sign here and here." She pointed out that it was a contract.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 12:16 am

"Umm, ok, Whats it for." Beats was a little skeptical on the signing the contract.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 12:18 am

"It's just a contract that shows you're working for me until you pay back the amount owed. It also says you can continue working afterward if you wish." She sipped her coffee again.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 12:22 am

"Ok, so I sign it to prove I work for to pay off my headphones you upgraded, then if I want I can still work for you as a normal job? Beats was interested on what Gaige does. "How will you pay me if I stayed working for you?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 12:23 am

"About $10/hour starting, depending on how you do you could get more." She then sat back resting her feet on her desk now.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 12:28 am

Gaige was offering a better deal than Beats other jobs offered him, and the chance to make even more and then some. "OK, I'll sign it. I'll work for you after I payed off my dept." He signs the paper while not reading any of the fine print with excitement. "There, here you go." Hands the contract to her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 12:29 am

Taking the contract back she handed it to Deathtrap who then filed it away for her. "Alright so see you next thing tomorrow morning."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 12:34 am

"Alright, you won't be disappointed, see you tomorrow Gaige" Beats puts on his new headphones to give them a whirl and heads out through her door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finished Upgrades   Finished Upgrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finished Upgrades
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Downtown-
Jump to: