Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is NPC Account

Our users have posted a total of 45393 messages in 780 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9098)
 
Sylveraine (8362)
 
Xepher (4313)
 
Shade (2362)
 
Gambler of Legend (2145)
 
steafen (1979)
 
Princess Luna (1894)
 
violink4swords (1532)
 
Omega Shadow (1147)
 
Ryder Rowds (1084)
 

Share | 
 

 Wandering

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Wandering   Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:54 am

*Drake, Or Lucky Dice as he is also called, walked through a thick forest, just in his own thoughts. Paying little attention to where he was going, he realized he was lost.* "Well.. hmm.. I guess im lost.." *Drake would continue to walk, eventually comeing across a bunker* "Hmm.. it seems old but I guess I can try using it.. I doubt anyone uses a bunker for a home." *He would laugh at the fact that he was going to try sleeping in a bunker* "But just for safety.. I may aswell keep my dice ready." *He would take out a die from his vest pocket, holding it in a clenched fist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryder Rowds
User
User
avatar

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2016-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:15 am

"Hmm that's weird the security sensor went off, I guess I'm checking it out. Dimitre heads out to see what the commotion was leaving Rosaline behind for a few minutes. "I hope its not hunters or government patrol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:19 am

*Drake would be walking around, seeing the well maintained bunker from the inside* "This is probably still in use.. but it doesn't look like many people are here.. mabey five at most?" *He would talk to himself* "I should leave before someone comes.. but then where do I stay?" *Drake would debate in his head whether he should try reasoning or fighting, if the owner comes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryder Rowds
User
User
avatar

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2016-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:26 am

Dimitre heads to the front entrance inside the bunker and looks at the hidden cam to see who is out front. He sees a man in looks to be like old fashion clothing, but he couldn't tell if he was government or a hunter. "I'll give him a grand welcome to the ground." He opens the door and heads out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:29 am

*Having an odd feeling someone was watching him, Drake would search around, seeing nothing out of ordinary* "This could be nothing.. Or it could be the owner.." *Drake would walk to some chairs and sit down, his hand with the dice clenched in it resting on his legs, ready to let go at any sign of trouble* "Only if he attacks first.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryder Rowds
User
User
avatar

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2016-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:33 am

"OK what the hell are doing in my bunker!" As Dimitre walks in the room to see the guy sitting down. You don't belong here." He tries to get the guy leave the room and go outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:36 am

"I need a spot to stop for the night, I don't know where I am.." *Drake would reply calmly, but his hand with the dice, behind his back would be trembling, ready to let go at a sign of trouble*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryder Rowds
User
User
avatar

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2016-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:44 am

"Hehe what can those little dice do, you must really stupid to come barging into someone elses home" Dimitre gets ready a compressed sphere of gravity in his left hand since nobody can't see it but him. "You know what how about we take this outside, so I don't end crushing you in my home" Gives a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:47 am

"Dice? How did you.. What? I didn't come to fight.. but I will defend myself if I need to.." *He would let the dice fall, the weapon appearing in his had* (Advanced Short Rifle, 7-8


Last edited by LuckyDice on Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Roll
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:47 am

The member 'LuckyDice' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryder Rowds
User
User
avatar

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2016-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:53 am

"pretty nifty trick, but is it has good as mine." He tries To make the man feel like he ways a ton bricks unable preventing him from using his weapon. "Right about now you should feel a little heavy to move right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:55 am

*It would seem to have no effect on Drake, as he is sitting on a (Hopefully metal) chair* "I don't feel anything, Seems as though your just trying to frighten me." (Or mabey the ability didn't work?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryder Rowds
User
User
avatar

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2016-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:05 am

Dimitre talks to himself. "Crap my gravity is affecting the chair too so he's not going to get the full effect." He decides to create a gravity sphere and shoot it at him. a nonlethal dose. "Done with this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Roll
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:05 am

The member 'Ryder Rowds' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:01 am

*Drake would see the movements and realize somethings coming his way, so He would attempt to fling himself away from his location, while attempting to shoot the man with a burst fire* "I didn't want to fight!" (I add this after posting- *Failing partway, Drakes legs would get caught in the sphere, slamming him down as he shot* -1 HP 4/5


Last edited by LuckyDice on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Roll
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:01 am

The member 'LuckyDice' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Dodge Check' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack' : 8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryder Rowds
User
User
avatar

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2016-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:12 am

Dimitre managed to hit the mystery guy, but he tried to dodge and shoot at the same time. He tried to dodge against him when he fired his rifle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Roll
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:12 am

The member 'Ryder Rowds' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:16 am

*Only one of the 5 bullets hit, on the leg, Drake would try to roll, but his legs would be caught in the sphere* "This calls for something drastic.." *Drake would take out a small bomb like thing and toss it toward the wall* (Its a Smoke flash, Smoke pours in and then it suddenly flashes and its gone*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
avatar

Posts : 9098
Join date : 2012-09-07
Age : 24
Location : On Da Moon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:23 am

Rosaline hurried inside, hearing gunshots. "I thought this place was safe?" She searched for Dimitre, calling out for him as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:24 am

*The smoke would be pouring out, Drake scrambling for a hiding spot*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryder Rowds
User
User
avatar

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2016-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:29 am

"you idiot who throws a smoke grenade inside, Cough, Cough" Dimtre tries to move out of the room to breath, but was limping due to the gun shot wound in his left leg. "Man this is my second bullet wound! why do people like to shoot other people?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:31 am

"I DIDNT WANT TO FIGHT!!" *Drake would yell, after finding a good spot.. then a few seconds later the smoke would flash, causing a small blinding light to appear for .5 seconds, He would stay where he is, rifle ready*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
avatar

Posts : 9098
Join date : 2012-09-07
Age : 24
Location : On Da Moon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:34 am

Rosaline ran to where she heard voices yelling at each other. She saw smoke coming out of a hallway, and turned down it. "Dimitre!? Are you okay!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:35 am

*Drake would be sitting in a box, silent and un-noticed, his rifle ready to fire if needed*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wandering   

Back to top Go down
 
Wandering
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Quest of the Wandering Martial Artist
» Grahlim the wandering shaman
» What is wrong now in the mod?
» The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)
» Miyamoto Saketa - The Wandering Ronin

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Safe Regions :: Salynean Forest-
Jump to: