Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hero, or killer, what path to take? I_vote_lcapHero, or killer, what path to take? I_voting_barHero, or killer, what path to take? I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hero, or killer, what path to take? I_vote_lcapHero, or killer, what path to take? I_voting_barHero, or killer, what path to take? I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hero, or killer, what path to take?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hero, or killer, what path to take? Empty
PostSubject: Hero, or killer, what path to take?   Hero, or killer, what path to take? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:17 pm

Yarashi walked over to the Pier and looked out to sea, it was nice, every now and then he would get some time alone here, but this was a bit different. He took off his cloak with ths sword and placed it on the ground next to him, closed his eyes, and stretched his right arm out to the water. "Its time i got serious and trained" he said, and his eyes started to have a purple glow.

At that moment, Ice could be seen forming just above the water ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero, or killer, what path to take?   Hero, or killer, what path to take? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Once more Gin made a wrong turn and end it in the pier. He said" The Pier". He saw yarashi the dude he just fought.

He said to himself" Just walk up to him and see if he need help." He Walk up to yarashi and said"Hey Do you need anyhelp in traning?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero, or killer, what path to take?   Hero, or killer, what path to take? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Yarashi glaced over at Gin, "Gin, why is it you constently try to anoy me?", he said allmost making it look like he really wanted to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero, or killer, what path to take?   Hero, or killer, what path to take? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Gin said" Round 2 my friend Right here Right here you in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero, or killer, what path to take?   Hero, or killer, what path to take? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Yarashi picked up his cloak and sword, and put it on again. By now the ice on the sea was a small platform of ice, Yarashi jumped onto it and started drifting away, "gotta catch me first", he said teasing Gin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero, or killer, what path to take?   Hero, or killer, what path to take? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Gin said to himself" Oh well i need to Jump in to go after him" Gin Jump in to the Water and starting to swining near Yarashi.

Edit

Gin Thought to himself"Wait He can use spell but i also going to be late for school"
he Swin Back to shore and Change his Wet Stuff into his dry stuff. He left a Note that said" Meet me by the grounds we going to talk"he fold it up into a airplane and flew up to the sky and follow yarashi.

He Ran out to the peir and heading to the school ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero, or killer, what path to take?   Hero, or killer, what path to take? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:35 am

Yarashi caght the note and started reading it, "hmm, i havent been to school in 6 years ... miht aswell cause some chaos", he said to himself as he drifted to shore and steped off the ice. "atleast i can use the ice mirror spell now, thats 4 down", he said with a confadent look on his face as he ran to the school bilding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero, or killer, what path to take?   Hero, or killer, what path to take? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero, or killer, what path to take?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Pier-
Jump to: