Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The Underbelly I_vote_lcapThe Underbelly I_voting_barThe Underbelly I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The Underbelly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:26 am

The woman walked through the streets, nothing more than scum and pathetic people incapable of making a life for themselves residing here. Though she thoroughly hated being here, it was the best place to find cheap muscle. They'd do right about anything to get some money here. Her 2 bodyguards kept the begging hands off of her as they walked, to eventually find a street performer, seemingly doing a charity performance for the rats in this town. She looked at him, interest in her eyes. A joker. She might want one.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:33 am

Grawn was doing tricks, mostly simple card tricks. He was enjoying bringing happiness to the small crowd of people.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:36 am

The woman told one of the men with her to give him some options. He walked to Grawn, black suit, earwig, military sized hair. "If you have a minute, there's something we have to discuss."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:40 am

Grawn looked at him, a little intimidated. "What is it that needs discussion?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:43 am

"Your future. If you'd please?" He made a hand gesture towards the other two he arrived with, essentially telling him to go towards them.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:50 am

Grawn took a bow to the crowd, "alas I must go." He walked over to where he was wanted at.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:52 am

The woman introduced herself with a handshake, rather polite-like. "I'm Sarah Fortune. I run a business in New Pendragon, and I was wondering whether you felt like coming along and working for me."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:54 am

Grawn shook her hand, "they call me Grawn. What would you want with a simple street performer?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:00 am

She observed him, checked him out entirely. He looked a bit scruffy, but throw him a bath and a decent haircut. Could do the job. Else she'd probably have to involve the stylist, which could get pricey. "To perform, obviously. Just not on the street."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:04 am

"Hard to imagine it is legal work when you tracked me down in this place." His usually joker characteristics went away he look much more serious.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:09 am

Neither of the men at her sides laughed or even grinned at the slightest. Sarah explained her cause. "I have a deal with the prime minister. I keep crime down, he stays away and let's me do whatever. You could say it's legal."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:12 am

"What makes you think I am cut out for keeping crime down?" Grawn kept his hands at his sides ready to pull out his hidden knife if needed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:15 am

"Well, leave crime to me. I could just use you as an entertainer. Parties, happenings, fancy stuff all around. You can leave the work to me and my capable crews. Off course you'll be compensated."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:23 am

Grawn handed a wallet to her, "your guard isn't very observant. How can he protect you when he can't protect his own wallet. What sort of people will I be entertaining?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:28 am

The guard felt his pocket, wallet being gone. He surely wasn't amused, but Sarah sorta was. "Guests. Me. The higher class. Not this.. vermin."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:32 am

"Sounds interesting, why not. I doubt anything could go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:42 am

"I'm sure you could. But let's keep it positive." She gave him a card with the address. "I'll expect you there as soon as possible then."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:46 am

Grawn grabbed the card, "okay." He was glad he took a few night classes for basic reading.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:50 am

"Well then, I'll expect you." She turned around and her men followed, after the one snatched his wallet back from Grawns hands, a highly unpleasant face trying to tell him never to do that again.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:53 am

Grawn took a bow and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Underbelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underbelly   The Underbelly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Underbelly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Outskirts-
Jump to: