Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOut from the slums again - Page 2 I_voting_barOut from the slums again - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOut from the slums again - Page 2 I_voting_barOut from the slums again - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Out from the slums again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Out from the slums again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:33 pm

They went into the store, a small cozy restaurant. Lily went to the counter, after having planted the girl at a table for two, and discussed a few things with him, and later the chef as well. Upon coming back she gave her a smile. "Well, I arranged some clothes for you. They'll probably be a bit large, but should be sufficient. At least a whole lot better than what you have now." She sat down opposite to the girl. "Name's Lily, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:35 pm

Namie went red. "Y-you d-didn't have to..." She looked at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:36 pm

"Might as well, not gonna just give you food then leave you behind here."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:38 pm

"Th-thank you..." She nodded, accepting the rather generous offer of fresh clothing in addition to a meal. "...I-I'm Namie..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:51 pm

"Good to meet you, Namie." Lily took a bit to look through the menu card, but got interrupted as a waiter came to inform the clothes were ready and waiting in the bathroom in the back of the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:52 pm

"I-I'll eat before I change clothes...if you don't mind...ma'am." She looked at Lily while she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:56 pm

"Oh don't call me that, I'm what, 27, not 270. Once I cross the 250 you can start calling me ma'am. And it might be smart to get changed now, not just for yourself, but the people around you as well." She was whispering the latter part. "You know, we're not alone out here."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:59 pm

Namie blushed. "D-did you also ask for..." She leaned over to whisper in Lily's ear. "...p-panties?" She went red, returning to her seat. "I...soiled mine a few days ago..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:02 pm

She gave a nod. "It's a whole set, everything you need. Underwear, shirt, pants, socks, shoes, a vest. Go, I'll keep your seat free." She smiled a bit. It kinda was like she was wit a daughter, but not quite the same feelings rose up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:03 pm

She nodded, hurried off to the bathroom to change.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Lily looked through the menu again, and pinpointed what she wanted. In her pocket, she felt the money she'd taken from Quex. I'm sure he doesn't mind it, if it's for charity.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:13 pm

Namie changed into the clothes. They were a tad big...big enough for her wings to come out and still be hidden a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:19 pm

Lily waited a bit, then got up, told the waiter to reserve the table and went to the bathroom in the back, knocking on the door. "Everything going ok in there?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:21 pm

Namie nodded. "Yes ma'am!" She gathered up her old clothes, coming out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:25 pm

"Well, come on then. And just call me Lily, that's fine." She walked Namie back to their table, then shoved her a menu card. "Take your pick."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:26 pm

"Okay Lily..." She looked through, pointing out a few items. "...please? Or is it too much?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:30 pm

"You sure you can handle that much? If you haven't eaten properly in a longer period of time, it's best to just start small, and build up from that." She had the luxury of having grown up in a normal way and with normal school, even though she'd resisted against it. She still learned.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:33 pm

Namie looked at Lily. "Really?" She looked at the menu again. It was true, she hadn't eaten in days...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:36 pm

"It's like land. If it hasn't rained in years, and suddenly it gets a flood, that destroys the land and make it one large mudpool. And I don't think you want to end up like that. Just pick one, maybe two things you really want."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:39 pm

She nodded, pointing out 2 items she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:40 pm

Lily ordered them, along with something she really wanted, an as the waiter delivered the order, she turned to Namie. "So tell me a few things about yourself, Namie."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:42 pm

"Well...I am 16...I think...mommy usually counted my birthdays..." She looked out of the window, out into the street.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:44 pm

"And what brought you here? I don't think you were born here, were you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:45 pm

"No...I was born in a small village in the angel world...I hadn't grown wings yet...so the humans thought I was a human child...and brought me back here after they killed her..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:49 pm

"Which then got you here. Yeah. Well, I think you'll be fine now, there's a nice guy around, he may very well take you in as well. I can just try to smuggle you in, and he won't have a choice then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out from the slums again
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City-
Jump to: