Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Getting Down to Earth I_vote_lcapGetting Down to Earth I_voting_barGetting Down to Earth I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Getting Down to Earth I_vote_lcapGetting Down to Earth I_voting_barGetting Down to Earth I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Getting Down to Earth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Getting Down to Earth Empty
PostSubject: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:07 am

A fold rift opened in the middle of the park. Lanette came through first, pulling M behind her. She closed the rift once they were through.
"Well, here we are..." Lanette looked around. not as much had changed as they at expected. "Guess I'll try to link to the Internet. you can go look around for a bit, explore. Don't go too far though. You have 3 hours."

"Okay!" She went off to explore this new planet.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:10 am

Harkon was wandering the park since his mother sent him off to the human world to study like she had to. "Ugh...studying sucks." He was on break from class and just out to get lunch. "But at least it's better here than how the demon world is at times." He was in his human form to hide that he's a demon right now.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:21 am

"Woah, so this is Earth! It's just like the data said! This must be the Human World version, there are humans everywhere. They don't really seem to mind me. Maybe my appearance seems normal? Or perhaps they have seen so much that I wouldn't register? Dad said people may be confused by my appearance...I know, I'll ask that guy!" 
She approached Harkon. "Hello there, big-brother person. Is my appearance strange?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:23 am

He looked at her and blinked. "A little." He then tilt his head. "What are you?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:24 am

"I'm Mortem Ulcisci Insidiarum. I just arrived on this planet. But I was created here, so I guess I should say returned. What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:26 am

"What?" He blinked before rubbing his temples. "I'm obviously human."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:31 am

Her single cat-ear wiggled a bit, taking in his voice.
"Ah, I've never really seen one up close before, other than dad and sis. I've read about them though." *She sniffs his arm.* "ah, so this is what humans smell like? It's a little different from them too."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:32 am

He pulled his arm away. "What the hell?!"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:37 am

"What? I just got here, I'm not really sure how to talk to people. I read that you learn to know people using all 6 senses. Is that wrong? *She makes a pouting face."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:38 am

"You talk to them not smell them." He then sighed. "You need to use some common sense."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:44 am

"Oh, Okay, sorry big brother. I've only been awakened for a week, I'm still not very focused yet. I've still much to learn!" She makes a pose, showing much determination.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:44 am

"For one don't call me big brother." He then sighed. "Anyway shouldn't you be with your sister?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:48 am

"Hmm? OH, my sister is trying to use the Internet.  We've been away for a while so she wants to gather some information. And what should I call you then?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:50 am

"Just call me Guilford." He looked at her. "So..where is your sister we should probably get you back to her."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:54 am

"She said I had 3 hours to explore Earth though..." She made a very sad face.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:08 am

"You wouldn't be able to explore all of it." He then sighed. "Let me show you around a bit and then help you find your sister."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:10 am

"You'll show me around? That'd be awesome! Thank you! Where will you show me first?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:18 am

"Around the park for now." He then looked at her and poked at her cat ear. "Is..that real?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:21 am

*She wiggled it.* "Yeah, it's real. I guess it is kinda strange that my ears are different. Most peoples' are the same I think."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:26 am

He nodded. "Usually." He then stretched. "So...how come you have different ears?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:28 am

"Hmm, I'm not really sure. probably due to the different DNA not compiling correctly. Dad said it was my only flaw, and that he only needed one other sample of DNA, but it was too late and he had to rush things."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:29 am

He looked to her and blinked. "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:31 am

"The DNA manipulation process. While most people were created by mixing 2 different DNA, i was created using 16. I'm cool like that."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:35 am

He rubbed his temples again and sighed "I see." He then walked around a bit. "So this is the lake for the park."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:38 am

"Woah! That's a lot of water! Is it safe to drink? I'm thirsty. I haven't drank anything yet today."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down to Earth   Getting Down to Earth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Down to Earth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Park-
Jump to: