Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Out on the town. x Unlucky Demon!? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOut on the town. x Unlucky Demon!? - Page 2 I_voting_barOut on the town. x Unlucky Demon!? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Out on the town. x Unlucky Demon!? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOut on the town. x Unlucky Demon!? - Page 2 I_voting_barOut on the town. x Unlucky Demon!? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Out on the town. x Unlucky Demon!?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Out on the town. x Unlucky Demon!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the town. x Unlucky Demon!?   Out on the town. x Unlucky Demon!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:04 pm

"Well, just tell me what powers you have. After that, I'll promise you to never bother you again."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out on the town. x Unlucky Demon!?   Out on the town. x Unlucky Demon!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:07 pm

"I-I-I'm a demon! I can make contracts! P-p-please don't hurt me! My powers are still developing! I can barely take souls from people! I'm of no use to you! I'm not even a full fledged demon yet!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out on the town. x Unlucky Demon!?   Out on the town. x Unlucky Demon!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:11 pm

"Well, I guess that's just tough luck." He moved his finger in a swift movement to the right, only his finger, not moving his hand or arm a bit. It slid open her skull, and with a grin, he walked to her lifeless body. This city has plenty of surprises. Next, will be cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out on the town. x Unlucky Demon!?   Out on the town. x Unlucky Demon!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out on the town. x Unlucky Demon!?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City-
Jump to: