Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_vote_lcapHouse of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_voting_barHouse of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_vote_lcapHouse of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_voting_barHouse of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie Empty
PostSubject: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:45 pm

Amber was enjoying the backyard of their new house It had 4 bedrooms, a large kitchen, diner room, garden, and many more features. Cad was sitting at the pool they had, under orders of Amber to keep her feet in the water.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:48 pm

*'I guess it's time for me to stop being a loner...I have a daughter now, and she insists on taking care of me...'*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:51 pm

"How you doing back there?" She came up to her with a few drinks and some cookies. It was near winter, but today was an unusual warm day for the time of year, so she figured, they would have to abuse that to the maximum.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:54 pm

"I'm fine, Amber. Thank you for asking." *She went back to looking at her reflection, remembering all the days gone by, since she began to look like this.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:57 pm

She put down the plate. "Here you are, just a drink and some cookies along. Should be good for a beautiful day like this."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:59 pm

*She looked at them, but didn't touch them.* "Thanks, Amber."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:59 pm

"Hey, is something wrong? You all right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:07 pm

"I'm fine, just remembering the old days, when I was alone."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:10 pm

"Well, you're not alone anymore. People care for you, and you are here to care for them as well." She carefully gave her a hug.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:12 pm

"I know, I just couldn't help remembering..." *She grabbed a cookie, and started eating it.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:13 pm

"Well, for my feelings, I'm actually already way too old for well ... having a mom. But it feels great to be like a kid again at times."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:15 pm

"By human standards, yes...but by our race's...your still a child..." *She took off her dress and slipped into the water, wincing as the water pressed against her wing.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:20 pm

"Well, means I can do this.~" She simply jumped into the water, clothes still on, and created a bomb, splashing water all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:22 pm

"Yes...you can. I won't treat you as a fledgling, if you don't want me to." *Cad moves her wings in the water, pain still throbbing through them. It was unnatural for them to be painful for this long...*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:28 pm

She was drenched, and her hair soaked. "I'd like being a kid again once in a while. But I'm old enough for decisions."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:31 pm

"I know that...I'm not going to force you into being treated like a fledgling if you don't want to." *Cad swims over to Amber, wincing as her wings are pressed against the water.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:44 pm

"Hey, are you doing all right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:59 pm

"Yes, I'm fine, my wings are still hurt, though...it's unusual for them to be hurting this long...that blast must have done something to them..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:03 pm

"I told you, we should have gone to the doctor. We're going tomorrow morning, no arguing there."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:07 pm

"Alright dear...I give up..." *She swam to the edge of the pool, the wound on her wing starting to open. Due to being in the water, the scabs covering the wound were dissolving.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:16 pm

"Oh hell no, you're going along now!" She got out herself, and still drenched and dripping, she grabbed Cads arm, to drag her inside.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:18 pm

"Wha~?!" *She was still sogging wet, while being dragged by Amber*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:20 pm

"You're wounded, I'm not letting you walk around with wounds without having been at a proper hospital!" She realized she was walking nowhere, then held her hen in the air, as if she was pushing against something, and concentrated really hard.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:23 pm

"I know...but the human hospitals knew nothing!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:27 pm

"Then you go to the Angel World, we've already bee there twice, why didn't you take the chance?!" She was still trying to concentrate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie   House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Amber, Gyanburã, Cad and Katie
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Apartments-
Jump to: