Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Moment of silence - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMoment of silence - Page 2 I_voting_barMoment of silence - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Moment of silence - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMoment of silence - Page 2 I_voting_barMoment of silence - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Moment of silence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Moment of silence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:53 pm

"Better? That, my friend, is only a matter of perspective. If we all were to be gone, die, and turn to dust, that would be a major improvement for the planet, but the bakery on 11th street wouldn't like any of that." He was still sitting next to the man.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:59 pm

"Doskoi." (That is true I suppose. But that also makes you think about the planet, does it appreciate us being on it? Is it jealous of those who have no life, or are those without life jealous of it? Or perhaps I am just being sentimental and large masses of rock and gas flying through the cosmos don't experience emotions in the same way as you and I...)
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:08 pm

"The planet has it's own soul, which the people are structurally destroying."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:15 pm

"Doskoi." (More like had its own soul. I doubt you could call it one much anymore. Gaia's will is fading. If she could, many tears would fall for what mankind now is. Its about like how this Cathedral is, broken. However it is not as peaceful.)
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:25 pm

"You know the pain of the world all too well, old friend." Zayn stood up. "You are one worthy to see the temple of those who guard what is left of this worlds peace and serenity. But give it some time. I'll bring you there soon."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:07 am

"Doskoi." (If there is such a place, I think it would be an honor to see it. But worthy of such a place is something I could never be.)
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:13 am

"Many people have different definitions of that word. For us, the guardians it is simple. Those with self knowledge, and those who accepted who they are, have proven themselves worth of it." He turned around and walked a couple of steps towards the exit of the major Cathedral.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:17 am

Doskoi stood up and turned around.. "Doskoi." (I thank you then, my friend.) he clapped his hands and bowed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:18 am

"We'll see each other sometime again, the same place, I assume." He walked out, and in front, he turned into the majestic Dragon he was, and flew straight up the sky.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:21 am

"Doskoi." (My, today has been truly eventful. It seemed fate drew us together. Perhaps I shall come back sooner than I had planned.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moment of silence   Moment of silence - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moment of silence
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Cathedral-
Jump to: