Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_vote_lcapKeiichi comes to Arakai City I_voting_barKeiichi comes to Arakai City I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_vote_lcapKeiichi comes to Arakai City I_voting_barKeiichi comes to Arakai City I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Keiichi comes to Arakai City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Keiichi comes to Arakai City Empty
PostSubject: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Keiichi walked into the city and saw the sign. "Ah a new city, I enjoyed my last town, however, they just can't seem to keep me entertained." He let out an evil snicker. "Nothing feels quiet like a new place."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:42 pm

Zayn, on one of his nostalgia trips, was walking through the entrance of the city, walking past many other people. He had already noticed the power he had given was gone, but he didn't make a big deal out of it. If she couldn't take it away herself, nobody could anyway. "Excuse me, sir." An old man bumped into his shoulder, and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:46 pm

Keiichi felt like he had walked into a store full of candy, he couldn't tell where to start. "I should probably keep a low profile right now, but i can't help it." He was searching around for who would be his first contract in the new city.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:48 pm

Zayn sighed. So many people around, all unaware of what power was going around, what dangers were on the doorstep. "So naive."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:51 pm

"I hate decisions." Keiichi scratched his head, he felt like he was being attacked by an army of fleas. "There's got to be someone around here."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:54 pm

He walked further into the city, to a stand that was selling pineapples. He bought one, and took out a Swiss army knife, to cut it open.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:57 pm

He finally decided he couldn't decide just then, so he walked across the stands. "I'll just have to wait for now." He let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:00 pm

Zayn looked at someone seeming on edge, and walking from stand to stand, but not buying anything. He walked up to him. "Y'all right?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:05 pm

Keiichi heard the man. "Yes,yes i am perfectly alright." He didn't want to cause a scene, he had just arrived and it would send out a bad start to his life here.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:06 pm

"You seem to be looking for something, can I help you on something, or with something, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:09 pm

"I do?" He felt like an idiot because he was nervous. "Yes well i'm new to this city you see, and i haven't really explored."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:12 pm

"Ah, I see, in that case, the best view would be from the church, but it's off limits nowadays. So, I can recommend the park, and the mall. Very nice places."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:19 pm

"Ah i thank you very much, do you know of places where i can buy an apartment?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:13 am

"Well, there are plenty here. Main distributor is Tsun Daion, you might get a nice place from her."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:14 pm

"Ah i see, thank you for the advice." Keiichi's eyes were still wandering off to look at the passing residents.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:17 pm

"Is there also someone you're looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:20 pm

"Not just yet, no." He snapped out of it. "Oh i'm sorry, i must look pretty strange, I'm a fashion designer."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:23 pm

"All right, haven't seen those around here yet, I'll expect to see a lot of things from you soon enough then. I hope you can find your own way then for the rest?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Keiichi smiled, "I'm certain there'll be plenty of contracts, for business of course."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:27 pm

"Well, glad I could help." He walked away, still with a bit of a grim face.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Keiichi sat on a bench not too far from where they were talking. "Now, where to start?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keiichi comes to Arakai City   Keiichi comes to Arakai City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keiichi comes to Arakai City
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City-
Jump to: