Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_voting_barA free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_voting_barA free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A free walking in the park.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A free walking in the park. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:48 am

Hyjil kissed him, "we both over did it. Lets eat at the cafe over there." Hyjil started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:50 am

Kobachi nodded and caught up to her. "Yeah, you're right, like usual." He gave out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:53 am

The made it to the cafe and got seated, "I am not always right. You just say I am so you can have fun with me."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:58 am

Kobachi sneezed, his clothes were still wet. "The verdict says guilty as charged." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:00 am

Hyjil got up and put her hands on his clothes and drew in all the water. She evaporated the water using heat, "sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:02 am

"Ohm it's no problem, just collateral damage." Kobachi warmed his body temperature so he could avoid getting a cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:07 am

"I was about to make it worse by using an advanced form of water magic by freezing you. Your lucky to not get hit, it would of been really cold." Hyjil took her seat again.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:10 am

"I can imagine, and i probably wouldn't be able to thaw myself off very easy." Kobachi chuckled when he remembered what happened after his knee healed. "I guess you missed another opportunity to nurse me back to health again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:13 am

Hyjil laughed, "oh I like you nursing me more. The sponge baths are to die for." She ordered coffe and a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:17 am

Kobachi ordered the same. "So you do enjoy the sponge baths."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:18 am

"Thank and the normal showers." Hyjil laughed, and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:22 am

Kobachi was a little embarrassed but joined in. "I think the normal showers are nice, but i also like bedtime."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:27 am

"I like bedtime too, though I get tired in beds and can't fully get satisfied." Hyjil laughed and their coffee arrived.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:29 am

Kobachi put a bit of creme in his coffee and took a sip. "True, true, but i think it's a convenient place to crash after it's all done, that or the couch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:32 am

Hyjil took a drink of her coffee, "I don't want you sleeping till I am satisfied. I just fall asleep before I can get to that point."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:35 am

"I know, and that's why we should mix it up when we can. For new things and so we can both be satisfied in the end." Kobachi took another sip of his coffee and heated the cup so it wouldn't get cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:38 am

Hyjil laughed, "you just flipped it around you just want to try differnt places." The food arrived and hyjil tried her's.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:40 am

"You can see right through me." Kobachi laughed and took a bite out of the sandwich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:46 am

"These sandwiches are ok, nothing compared to the one you made me. So where is the next place you wanna try it? We gotta do this before I get to the point that we can't, " Hyjil smiled and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:49 am

Kobachi had a place in mind but didn't really think it a very good place to do it. "I'm not sure, you have any ideas?" He finished his cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:54 am

Hyjil finished the sandwich and barely touched her coffee, "it is your choice this time so you better choose."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:57 am

"Well...." Kobachi thought about it and finally decided to just hint it. "I'm going to go use the bath room, wanna come?" His face was a little red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:00 am

Hyjil put money on the table and stood up, "I was hoping you offer that."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:06 am

"Alirght, let's go." Kobachi walked back towards the bathroom. He looked at the door and it was lockable from the inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:12 am

Hyjil walked into the bathroom, "you are getting more adventurous." She took off her panties and lifted her skirt up, "easy access it is why I swear by skirts now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A free walking in the park.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Park-
Jump to: