Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Would you like a piece of pizza? I_vote_lcapWould you like a piece of pizza? I_voting_barWould you like a piece of pizza? I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Would you like a piece of pizza? I_vote_lcapWould you like a piece of pizza? I_voting_barWould you like a piece of pizza? I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Would you like a piece of pizza?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Would you like a piece of pizza? Empty
PostSubject: Would you like a piece of pizza?   Would you like a piece of pizza? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:11 am

Kobachi arrive at the mall on full alert, he knew it was unlikely that the machine that attacked him and Hyjil would still be there but he wanted to remain cautious. He found a map and looked for Pyrus' Pizzeria. "It should be somewhere around here..." Kobachi found it near the entrance of the food court.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a piece of pizza?   Would you like a piece of pizza? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:14 am

An illusion of Pyrus greeted him as he entered, "welcome sir what can I do for you?" The Illusion bowed to him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a piece of pizza?   Would you like a piece of pizza? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:17 am

"I would like a pizza to go, can i see what kinds you've got?" Kobachi felt a bit rushed but kept his composure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a piece of pizza?   Would you like a piece of pizza? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:20 am

The illusion smiled, "here is a menu sir I take it to go is what you require?" He handed over a menu.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a piece of pizza?   Would you like a piece of pizza? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:23 am

Kobachi grabbed the menu. "Thank you and yes, I would like one to go." He studied the menu a little closer and came to an impulse and chose a random one he saw. He lifted the menu to show the Illusion. "I would like this one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a piece of pizza?   Would you like a piece of pizza? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:27 am

"Customer is always right but rushing could be bad, how many people are you feeding and was there any requests?" The illusion smiled he was trying to slow the man down.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a piece of pizza?   Would you like a piece of pizza? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:30 am

"It's just for two people and no, unfortunately, i didn't get any requests." Kobachi let out a sigh, he realized he was acting a bit rash. He should look at the menu more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a piece of pizza?   Would you like a piece of pizza? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:33 am

"Well sir we get people like you had this man come in his wife was craving pizza. Poor guy was so stressed and rushing he ended up here again ordering another pizza." The illusion laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a piece of pizza?   Would you like a piece of pizza? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:37 am

Kobachi tried to laugh but he could see him ending up running all the way back to the mall just to get another pizza. "I guess that means i should look over this a little better than. Do you have any recommendations?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a piece of pizza?   Would you like a piece of pizza? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:42 am

The illusion got a sparkle in his eye, "this pizza." He pointed to a pizza that's name was simply "awesome". "The awesome pizza this pizza is man's best friend. One bite of this and the wife will be happy," the illusion got closer. "Between you and me you buy any other pizza and the wife will send you back here." The illusion was selling ice to an escemo.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a piece of pizza?   Would you like a piece of pizza? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:46 am

"Awesome, huh?" Kobachi took a closer look at the pizza, it did look good. "How much is it?" He was expecting a catch, mostly a price gauge skyrocketing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a piece of pizza?   Would you like a piece of pizza? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:49 am

"Well the price is up to me that is why it is not marked just for you though I'll give it to you at a normal price. Since it is your first time here I know after eating this pizza you will become a regular here." He only up priced him a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a piece of pizza?   Would you like a piece of pizza? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:51 am

Kobachi wasn't a fool, but, if it would please Hyjil, he would be willing to pay the price. "Alright, I'll take it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a piece of pizza?   Would you like a piece of pizza? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:56 am

He went back and came back with a huve pizza. It was bigger then the normal sized pizza which kobachi had paid for, "here you go sir one awesome pizza at normal price."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a piece of pizza?   Would you like a piece of pizza? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:59 am

Kobachi grabbed the pizza, he found it a little large and maybe even too much for two people but ignored it. "Thank you." He began to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a piece of pizza?   Would you like a piece of pizza? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:01 am

"'Ave a good day sir and hope you come again." The illusion bowed he knew that it would be repeat business, he was an expert at this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a piece of pizza?   Would you like a piece of pizza? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you like a piece of pizza?
Page 1 of 1