Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
In god we trust. I_vote_lcapIn god we trust. I_voting_barIn god we trust. I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
In god we trust. I_vote_lcapIn god we trust. I_voting_barIn god we trust. I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

In god we trust.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:47 am

Zayn walked into the abandoned cathedral. The large oaken doors were all but gone, and the benches partially crushed by falling rocks from the ceiling. He came for some thought, and found it good to know these buildings were sometimes still existent. Especially since this is where he first met the person he thought to be the only one caring about him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:52 am

*Acrysta landed on top of the roof of the cathedral* "It's hard to find my way around in this city..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:53 am

As something landed on the roof, a support beam cracked and came down, Zayn avoiding it in a split second time. With a loud noise, it crashed on the floor, and splintered into several more smaller parts. The noise echoed a couple times, before dying away. "Now what'll we have."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:56 am

*Acrysta, having mated with Pyrus the night before, was in nothing but the panties and bra he had bought her. 'Why did I do that...Tetsuno was suppose to have been the one I mated with...but my body...acted on it's own...'*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:00 am

With a short time in Dragon form, Zayn flew up on the clocktower of the Cathedral, where he reverted to human form again, looking down on the scarcely dressed Angel. "So you been causing that, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:01 am

*She looked up and saw zayne* "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:02 am

"I think I should be the one asking you that." He sat down on the ridge.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:05 am

"Why do you want to know?! What do you care?! I'm here for myself! No one else!" *Storm clouds began to come into view, a sign it was about to rain.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:07 am

"Taking up things Dragons do shouldn't be your thing. You look exhausted, why don't we go downstairs for a sec and talk it out carefully." He jumped down on the roof, and carefully walked her awy.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:09 am

"Stay away! I don't need anyone!" *She reached for her blade, but it wasn't there. It was with her armor, and she'd left the bracelet back with Pyrus* "Stay away!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:11 am

"Easy, I'm not gonna do anything. We can stay up here and wait for the roof to collapse eventually. I have time." He sat down, and folded his legs.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:12 am

"The...do what?" *She came to her senses, and looked around. How did she get here?*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:14 am

"This thing you're on isn't the stablest of things. Upon your, let's say, crashlanding, one of the support beams came down, so I'm not sure it'll hold much more weight then the both of us."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:16 am

"It's going to fall?" *She flapped her wings, reflexively, though she didn't make enough disturbance to make herself lift off the rooftop*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:18 am

"Eventually. But I don't think you should be someone to drop off this sort of a distance to the ground. Let's just take it easy, and you go down inside first, I'll follow when you call for it to be ok. Is that all right with you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:20 am

"...s-sure..." *She walks to the edge of the roof, then uses her wings to drop slowly to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:22 am

Waiting above, to change shortly to his Dragon form, not having her spot him as such, since it would only disturb and scare her, he went to the other side of the building, and awaited her sign.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:24 am

*She walked inside, wings out, and called for Zayne to come inside too.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:27 am

Shifting to Dragon, he seared down and changed to Human again. As such, he walked all around the walls of the Cathedral, and went inside, leaving her at the entrance. "If there's anything you need, I can listen to whatever it is you need to say. This place has a special cabin for that."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:27 am

"I'm sorry for how I acted...I don't know what came over me..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:30 am

"I do. You're scared. Of something, someone or yourself." He walked on his own tempo to the confession bench, and leaned against it, as the pressure would allow, without crumbling into dust.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:32 am

"My body...acted on its own...I had no control...of my emotions...or my body. Just now, and last night..." *She sat on one of the pews*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:33 am

"Last night, things went down a path you preferred to have not walked." He finished her sentence for her, and looked up at the rosen window at the far side of the cathedral, what colors it still had to spare.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:36 am

"Yes...I had no control, it's as if my body had a will of its own..." *She wrapped her wings around herself, as if to shield herself from anyone and everyone.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:41 am

"Those things happen. Not so much what happened you should worry about, more what you'll do now that it did." He bounced off the cabin, and took a stroll through the cathedral. "Take a bit of a walk with me, let me show you something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In god we trust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In god we trust.   In god we trust. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In god we trust.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Cathedral-
Jump to: