Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAcrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_voting_barAcrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAcrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_voting_barAcrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Acrysta's Choice

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:18 am

"I still have time to kill got anything else to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:20 am

*She shook her head* "No, but seeing as you're a teacher...wouldn't you be interested in a creature like me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:27 am

Pyrus looked at her, "I was not always a teacher. I am a little famous in some parts. I am think your interesting but I don't want to bug you too much."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:30 am

"It's no trouble...I have plenty of time on my hands...my kind is immortal, after all...I don't mind answering your questions if you have any."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:33 am

Pyrus looked up, "well why are you able to have kids. I know an obian who was interested in having kids."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:36 am

"It may have been by chance..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:43 am

"Oh ok, well your living proof that there is hope for her." Pyrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:46 am

"But I may also be the only Obian capable of reproducing...I haven't heard of any other Obian having a child..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:49 am

Pyrus smiled, "I know a goddess walking with humans. Anything is possible, and that is why I am such a great teacher."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:52 am

"It may be possible..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:55 am

"Do all obians with emotions have low self-esteem?" Pyrus chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:57 am

"What's that?" *She was curious as to what that meant.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:01 am

"Lack of no faith in yourself. My friend is similar, I guess it is why you obians are interesting." Pyrus chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:02 am

"Well...I only awoke recently...I'm still getting used to my body again..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:08 am

"I know the feeling a bit. I got brought back to life by a goddess strange feeling." Pyrus laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:09 am

"I see..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:13 am

"I know I am rambling on about myself I do it a lot sorry."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:15 am

*She shook her head again* "No, it's okay...I have the patience to listen to others...I have much to learn...I did miss 100,000 years worth of history, after all..." *She chuckled nervously*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:19 am

"Sometimes not knowing ths horrors of the world is best. Though knowing the happy stuff is great. This place has good history in it, you should walk around a bit. Also don't it feel weird wearing that armor all the time?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:23 am

"This is all that I own...I haven't worn anything else other than this, since I awoke...I've only taken it off a handful of times."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:35 am

Pyrus thought a minute, "tell you what I have owned nothing but the clothes on my back. I can help you out and we can go to the mall and buy you some stuff." Pyrus smiled and sat on thin air again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:38 am

"I don't want to burden a stranger into buying me things..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:41 am

Pyrus laughed, "I am a stuffed up rich guy. It makes my ego go up helping people out." Pyrus laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:45 am

*She blushed* "I...don't want you to feel...pressured...into buying me something...I didn't ask..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:50 am

"Look I am a strange fellow, I like to help people. I use to have nothing now I have a great wife and family. I have too much money to spend in my life time. Don't feel pressured I hear I am a pushy guy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acrysta's Choice
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next