Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Lost in Thought - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLost in Thought - Page 2 I_voting_barLost in Thought - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Lost in Thought - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLost in Thought - Page 2 I_voting_barLost in Thought - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Lost in Thought

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Lost in Thought - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:58 pm

This is your past, your memories, you decide whether to continue or not. He might say that, but if he didn't try to find anything soon, Dark Ray would collapse, and the nightmare with him, leaving him open and defenseless in the real world.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:03 pm

He turned and went over to where Tokyo Tower was. "But why would I kill so many people and not get seen every time?" He blinked and started to climb the tower. "I mean what can do that?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:04 pm

I know nothing of these things, I am only an observer of your memories, and I'm keeping them intact, as long as you walk its path. For the rest, I akm of no importance. Find your answers.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:08 pm

When he got to the top of the tower he saw his dark form standing behind a man and about to kill him but it was suddenly attacked by a woman who caused him to phase through the wall of the tokyo tower and take his normal form before plummeting to the ground. "Hmmm...well..there's how i lost my memory." He sighed. "But I still have no idea What I am and now I have even more questions." He turned. "I think I need to go find someone." He sighed. "Thanks for trying to help."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:11 pm

The surroundings immediately blew away, and Tetsuno found himself lying on the ground at the forest. Dark Ray was nowhere to be seen, since he had retreated himself into the forest, trying to find a place to rest out, but due to fatigue, he didn't get far, and had fallen down unconcious 10 yards away from Tetsuno, in the forest, against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:13 pm

He stood up and started to walk around the forest looking for Dark Ray. "Hmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:18 pm

Lying unconscious in the grass, a woman sat on her heels, next to his motionless body. Her hand stroke over Dark Rays black features, and his blood-red collar. "Dark Ray ... It's been too lnog."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:21 pm

He spotted her and walked over slowly. "Is he ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:23 pm

"He's exhausted. Something drained him extremely, he'll need to rest." She got up, and offered him her hand. "I'm Aqay."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:24 pm

"Tetsuno...and he may be tired from helping me try to recover my memories but all that happened was I have more questions now." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:26 pm

"The mind is something very delicate. You shouldn't try to force it." She picked up Dark Ray, and put him on her back. "Is there any place you know we can go to, and hide him?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:29 pm

He nodded. "If I can I'll try to open a portal to the monster world." He then closed his eyes and started to concentrate before a portal opened in front of him. "There we go."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:32 pm

"We'll have to be careful. Not many people like him, so we'll need to go to your place swiftly."
With Dark Ray in her arms, she followed Tetsuno through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in Thought
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2