Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIgrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_voting_barIgrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIgrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_voting_barIgrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Igrus tries dating again

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:48 pm

*Still blushing, she turned away* "Me either...why do you think I did what I did?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:55 pm

Igrus thought a minute, "we better go before people crowd us." Igrus forgot for a minute he was a little famous for being a genius and his grandpa ran a shop in this mall.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:10 am

"Wh-where to?" *She looked around, wondering where they could go*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:20 am

"Grandpa owns a pizzaria around here we can go there. If people follow us we can escape through his secret exit from the mall." Igrus lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:21 am

"O-okay..." *She followed him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:24 am

They arrived at the pizzaria and he heades to the back room and found his room, "we can hang out here for a bit. I use to spend all my free time with my grandpa and grandma here." On his wall there was the note that his aunt had written ten years earlier.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:27 am

"O-o-okay...what's that on the wall?" *She points to the note*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:29 am

"Oh that is a letter from my aunt, she dislikes half breeds so I promised her I would become the number one demon like my mother was." Igrus chuckled when he read the note.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:31 am

"She doesn't like you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:33 am

"I guess it was how she was raised, I have not seen her in ten years. She wasn't all bad of a person I mean she could of lefr here without telling me." Igrus chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:35 am

"How sad..." *She hugs Igrus, then kisses him on the cheek* "...your family doesn't like you? Do they?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:48 am

"Mom's side don't like me but dad's side smothered us with love." Igrus started to tear up a bit his emotions were getting the best of him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:57 am

"That's...sad. I'm here for you, my Igrus..." *She hugs him tighter*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:04 am

Igrus hugged her and cried his eyes out.

Pyrus illusion came in and seen the scene, "I figured he would bring a powerful demon girl here. Well I am glad to see he found a girl though, kids in a back room by themselves is bad. If anyhing were to happen that woman master is married to would destroy me forever."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:07 am

"A 'demon' girl?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:12 am

"Erm I imagine he has woed over half of the younger population of female demons. So out of all them he choose you." The illusion smiled warmly.

"You are saying too much illusion grandpa." Igrus sighed and he had his head laying in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:26 am

"I'm not an Oni...I'm a normal girl." *She put fingers against her head like oni (demon) as she spoke*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:32 am

The illusion died laughing, "I know your not a demon. Just saying he picked a normal girl you must be special." The illusion laughed.

"Leave now grandpa or I will be forces to make you." Igrus was getting annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:34 am

"Yeah, could you leave me and Igrus alone?" *She blushed*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:37 am

the illusion started to walk away, "don't do anything or you both will feel my wrath."

"We are only kids still you old illusion." Igrus got the last jab in.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:38 am

"..." *She looked away* "...so what now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:46 am

Igrus thought a minute, "well we can sit here till your ready to go home or if there is somewhere else you would like to go."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:48 am

"I'll stay here...by your side..." *She fell asleep on his shoulder*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:54 am

Igrus sighed and hummed a song for her that his mother use to hum him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:16 am

*She fell onto the bed, sleeping soundly*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Igrus tries dating again   Igrus tries dating again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Igrus tries dating again
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mall-
Jump to: