Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Visiting an old friend I_vote_lcapVisiting an old friend I_voting_barVisiting an old friend I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Visiting an old friend I_vote_lcapVisiting an old friend I_voting_barVisiting an old friend I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Visiting an old friend

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Visiting an old friend Empty
PostSubject: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:00 am

A woman wearing a tight black dress that cut off just above her knees walked around the royal castle. Her skin was pale white and her hair was jet black, on her left cheek right under her eye was a mole. She was tall and slender and she walked past all the guards putting anyone of them who dare stop her asleep. She finally made it to the throne room in hopes to find king ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:03 am

"Hmm so who are you and what do you want? Make it quick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:06 am

"I am here to see an old friend, I think he calls himself a king now." The woman had a cold sounding voice.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:07 am

"Oh and what is this king's name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:10 am

"His name was Ignis, might you be him?" The woman's voice was still cold but it sounded as if it commanded all who heard it.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:12 am

"Yes my name is Ignis but I do not remember you.Did we spend a drunken night of love making about 20 years ago?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:14 am

"I doubt you would of had the nerve 20 years ago. My name is Serana I guess my uncursed form might of cobfused you." Serana smiled and her voice was getting softer and not as cold.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:16 am

Ignis stood up and walked over to Serana walking in a circle around her inspecting her

"So you finally got your body back that is great
,but how did you remove the curse?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:19 am

Serana chuckled, "Frank found an old book that had a power curse breaker in it. Though it took most of both our magics to cast it was worth it. Would your wife be happy with you inspecting me so closely?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:21 am

"It's fine as king it is my job to produce as much offspring as I can.So where is Frank anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:25 am

"He is off doing something after we broke the curse he got back his memories and he realized he has a wife. He is looking for her in hopes she did not move on. You realize your chances with me are slim to none." Serana looked a little sad and a little mad.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:29 am

"Hmm seems after breaking your curse to lost your sense of humor but I am happy for you."

Ignis hugged Serana

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:34 am

Serana hugged him back, "I am just a little bitter at the world. It is sad a witch as powerful as I can only use basic spells. I am glad to see you again, everyone else is moving on and starting their lives. I guess I have to find something to do now." Serana stepped back from Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:37 am

"Well you can always stay here and take Maria's place as my right hand maid,so eat dou you say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:40 am

"I could go for something to eat and I could be a maid. I have nothing better to do." Serana smiled.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:45 am

"Good I'm sure the others would love to have you.You can gi to the kitchen and ask for anything your heart desires but I will have to go to the meeting room for some political b.s. and I'll meet up with you later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:49 am

Serana smiled and gave a bow, "I'll raid your kitchen I am sure they might be able to feed me good food. I am sure as a maid I'll be doing a lot of them silly bows for you." Serana started to walk away chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:54 am

"This should be fun."

Ignis walked to the waiting room

Jessika was in the kitchen telling the chef what to make for dinner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:57 am

Serana walked into the kitchen, she walked over to a refrigerator and started to raid it as if she owned the place. "Wow they have some good stuff in here." Serana said this with a piece of fish hanging out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:00 am

Jessika saw the woman in the refridgerator and was shocked by what she saw.

"And what may I ask are you doing and who are you?"

Last edited by Princess Luna on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:24 am

Serana had a fish hanging out of her mouth, "I am the new personal maid to the king."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:28 am

"And what is your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:32 am

"The name the queen of demons herself gave me is none other then Serana. My last name as of ten seconds ago is The Cat." Serana found a counter to put the food on.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:34 am

jessika was quite shocked to find out the the intruder was non other than Serana

"What,but how and when?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:38 am

"Took much of mine and Frank's magic but we managed to break our curses. He left me to find his wife so I decided to track down Ignis and bug him." Serana went through the food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend   Visiting an old friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting an old friend
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World :: Royal Castle-
Jump to: