Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_voting_barThe pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_voting_barThe pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The pondering of a meandering soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:08 am

"Doskoi" (Young one you are quite rude, what is it you want?)
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:09 am

"What I want? Well let's see...fame, money, and hot babes. But i figure the easiest way to get those things is ultimate power. Any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:11 am

"Doskoi" (Patience is my advice to you. Do not warp your mind with worldly possessions, I once nearly befell the same fate as thee.)
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:12 am

"Oh, and what fate is that? the fate where the world bows before me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:14 am

"Doskoi." (Young man, the path you are seeking is one plagued by evils unimaginable. of gods and creatures which you could not begin to understand. I have live many years my friend. watching evil, reflecting upon it. I was once filled with it myself. That is until i took up this sport, sumo truly leads the darkness out of the heart. perhaps you need a hobby as well?)
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:16 am

"Blah, blah, I am evil there is danger blah. can you help me or not?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:18 am

"Doskoi." (I can only help you if you can do me once simple task. Once complete, I will grant you power, not the power you seek, but perhaps a step towards your goal.)
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:26 am

"What task? why are guys like you always wanting something? It better not be too hard..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:32 am

"Doskoi!" (Believe me my friend the task is simple. I merely would like to ask if you could get me the autograph of Ryuji Katsuya, the Resurrector of Manga. I've been a fan of all his work, and I love his latest hit. You'd think a story about a wizard school teacher would be bland, but no it's both action packed and tear jerking, a real master piece!)
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:33 am

"And if this task is so simple, why could you not do it yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:33 am

"Doskoi..." (I would, but I am too shy.)
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:34 am

"Right...so where do I find this Ryuji person?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:42 am

"Doskoi!" (That's simple. He puts his address and a crudely drawn map at the end of each volume so that people can send him fan-mail. You can take my volume of "Torture School: Lazy Mahou Sensei" with you. Just get him to sign the cover is alright.)
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:43 am

"Ok, this should be easy to find...it even says that he hangs a sign out the window. I'll go get this book signed and be back tomorrow. can i expect to find you here still?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:45 am

"Doskoi." (Of course, I am here every evening. But before you go, may i inquire of your name? Doskoi is mine.)
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:47 am

"My name? I'm Gokudo Yucott Kikansky. Print it in your memory because It will be known both far and wide!" Gokudo ran off towards the address in the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:55 am

"Doskoi" (Godspeed Gokudo.)
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:14 am

Gokudo returned with the book signed. "Here's your stupid book. Some Pyrus guy signed it too. It was based on him or something. Now can I have my power up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:17 am

"Doskoi" (Thank you my young friend. I will grant your request.) *Doskoi put his hand on Gokudo's head.
"Doskoi" (Now you have the power of Sumo. when used, you will be transformed into sumo. your body will be sumo, and your power will be sumo.)
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:17 am

"Wait, do you mean when I use this power I will be all fat like you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:19 am

"Doskoi" (Of course. that is sumo. you sought power and I granted it to you. I will now be on my way.)
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:20 am

"Oh no you don't. That autograph cost me 2000 moneys and I hope that you will pay it back to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:21 am

"Doskoi!" (AH of course. here.) *Doskoi handed Gokudo a large wad of money. "Doskoi" (That should be more than enough)
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:23 am

"I'd hate to know where you were keeping this. but I don't care. Any money makes me happy right now. Now off to find some hot babes!"
*Gokudo ran off in search of hot girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:24 am

"Doskoi" (He will learn to use those powers. And when he does he won't regret them. The boy has potential, I can say that.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pondering of a meandering soul   The pondering of a meandering soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pondering of a meandering soul
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Pier-
Jump to: