Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAnother Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_voting_barAnother Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAnother Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_voting_barAnother Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Another Obian Awakens

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:45 pm

*'Are you sure? I don't want to take something that isn't mine...I don't think I'd use this entire castle...and what if the residents come back to resume their lives in this castle?' She made her way to the throne room, which had a faint odor of a thunder demon's blood, as if a battle had occurred in this room.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:47 pm

"Then it is up to you to decide what to do. You can wander in the wild, or stay here. Either way, you need to have a restingplace, unlike me." He went to the middle of the room, and stayed there, hanging mid-air, just looking around.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:51 pm

*'I guess...what do you intend to do? I mean, I don't have anything to do except recover my memory...so if you have a goal, I could help while I try to figure out my past and what I was supposed to be doing...' She went up to the throne, which was under 10 years of dust and decay*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:53 pm

"I have no goal to achieve. I just continue to live on, day by day. I protect my sacred place, that is my only concern."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:10 pm

*'I see...then I'll have to decide on what to do with myself from now on...and I don't know where to start, after having been dormant for 100,000 years...' She sits on the throne, kicking up a lot of dust, scented with the same blood smell.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:17 pm

He floated around in the center a bit, and tried to just remain silent, enjoying the silence of their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:06 pm

*'I am going back into that crypt to go see that woman whose name I took...care to join me? Perhaps she's the starting point in the hunt for my memory.' She gets up, scattering around more dust as she does so*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:03 pm

"Fair enough." He followed her back to the tomb she came from, an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:37 pm

*Upon seeing the body again, Tsunnau walks up to it, examining her closely. 'It would seem she died violently...her throat is stitched up...and there are blade marks upon her form...' As indecent as it was for her to do, Tsunnau undid the funeral wrappings on her chest, examining the wounds she had sustained in life in more detail.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:07 am

Dark Ray kept his distance, not having any attention for her. He was going near the shadows, trying to strengthen himself.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:12 am

*'...she did die violently...I feel sorry for her children...wherever they may be, if she did have children...'*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:14 am

"Speculations. It's all thoughts that go wild."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:19 am

*'What do you mean by that? All I'm saying is that I feel sorry for her children, if she had any. She died by a blade, and she looks so innocent...makes me wonder who did this.' An echo was heard throughout the crypt, as someone wearing armor made their way down to where Tsunnau and Dark Ray were. 'Sounds like we may have company, what should we do?'*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:22 am

He turned around, looked at the entrance, then backed away, into the shadow of the corner, and eventually he was gone, leaving her alone in the tomb.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:40 am

*'I guess I'll hide too!' Tsunnau dives into the closet where her armor was, just before the armored figure walked in.* "My dear...I am not supposed to be in this realm...but I am risking everything to visit you. Those blasted murrpau banished me and dismantled the Daion name...I guess you were right after all...my hubris caught up to me. My greed, my lust for power...even if it was for our posterity...I believe you were right...I was wrong. You paid for my haste, my anger, and yet your payment was in vain. I acted out of selfishness...I squandered all that I had, you, our daughter...who has done nothing I told her, she took after you...she may have been a demon by blood, but she was an angel by heart, just like you. Ten years has passed since my failure, and not a thing has changed of you, in these past 650 years...except for the fact that someone has tampered with your wrappings...but you are still the same as you were back then: Back when you paid with your life, opposing my ideals. I regret that...I am truly sorry, as much as my pride hates it...I will work to restore you to your former glory, I promise, or I shall die and be placed by your side, joining you for the rest of eternity..." The armored figure walks out, but not before redoing the funeral wrappings and leaving a wreath of angel's feathers on her head.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:48 am

Dark Ray submerged from the ground in front of the man, before he could leave the tomb. The same way he communicated with Tsunnau, he now did with the man. "How did she die. Say it out loud. Yell it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:50 am

"What?! Who are you! You are tresspassing in my family's crypt!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:54 am

He blew a Dark Pulse through the crypt, hitting the wall behind the gravechest. "How did she."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:57 am

"What's it to you how she died? It doesn't concern you. Now begone! You are delaying my departure, and I really must be going."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:09 am

"It's not my interest, but someone elses."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:12 am

"Is there someone else in this crypt besides me and you? And what concern of it is theirs? She died for something I now regret, after all these years. That's enough for the likes of you, now leave." He walks past Dark Ray, sealing the crypt behind him*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:34 am

Dark Ray remained behind, with Tsunnau still in the closet. He himself went through the ground again, and disappeared, leaving alone Tsunnau in the pitch-black crypt.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:02 am

*'Ray? Is it safe to come out?' Tsunnau was still in the closet, waiting for the armored figure to leave, as she believed him to be of this castle. After a while, she cautiously comes out, looking around in the dark, searching for Dark Ray. She couldn't find him, so she made her way back to the castle, breaking the door to the crypt.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:48 am

From a shadow behind the sarcophagus, Dark Ray appeared again. "Didn't go as planned, I assume."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:50 am

*'What didn't? I'm in the castle...are you in the crypt still?'*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Obian Awakens
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Demon World :: Abandoned Daion Estate-
Jump to: