Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The End of a Dynasty I_vote_lcapThe End of a Dynasty I_voting_barThe End of a Dynasty I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The End of a Dynasty I_vote_lcapThe End of a Dynasty I_voting_barThe End of a Dynasty I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The End of a Dynasty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

The End of a Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: The End of a Dynasty   The End of a Dynasty I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:55 am

Koji entered the pizzeria, as his information had told him that that would likely be there in his free time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Dynasty   The End of a Dynasty I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:00 am

Pyrus was sitting at one of the tables writing a book. "Welcome what can I do for you?" Pyrus did not look up from the book.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Dynasty   The End of a Dynasty I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:01 am

"Old man, there is something I wish to discuss with you, and something I must ask of you as well." Koji sat down across from him at the table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Dynasty   The End of a Dynasty I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:04 am

"What do you need?" Pyrus stopped writing in the book and looked up at koji.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Dynasty   The End of a Dynasty I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:08 am

"You remember Sakura yes?" Koji handed Pyrus a box. "This box contains all of her Memory feathers. It was quite the task considering some of them were in other worlds, worlds that can not be reached easily from this one. Luckily one of the planets under my control quite close to here has developed dimension crossing technology and was able to find them all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Dynasty   The End of a Dynasty I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:13 am

"I see you went through a lot, you should find her and give the feathers back." Pyrus did not take the box.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Dynasty   The End of a Dynasty I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:17 am

"I did nothing. Besides, if I gave them back to her and she regained her memory, she would probably try to kill me and I wouldn't blame her. I've given up my days as a tyrant. I dont want to hurt anyone ever again. You are the first one I've told this too. Other than my leading officer from the planet I told you about before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Dynasty   The End of a Dynasty I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:19 am

"If you cannot face the girl things will never change for you." Pyrus yawned.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Dynasty   The End of a Dynasty I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:23 am

"The girl is but one of the trillions I have hurt. How can facing her help me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Dynasty   The End of a Dynasty I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:25 am

"You have to face her so she can look upon the one who harmed her. Ask for forgiveness do not make any excuses, if you cannot do that then you shall never change."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Dynasty   The End of a Dynasty I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:09 am

"I just don't know anymore. Could you accompany me at least? I doubt I could do it on my own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Dynasty   The End of a Dynasty I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:22 am

"Yes I can, you are a monster it would be unbecoming of me being a king to say no." Pyrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Dynasty   The End of a Dynasty I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:28 am

"Thank you. Do you still have her cards by the way? She will probably want those as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Dynasty   The End of a Dynasty I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:31 am

Pyrus reached into a rift and pulled the cards out, "I have them lead the way to her." Pyrus put his book in the rift and closed the rift. Pyrus got up from the table.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Dynasty   The End of a Dynasty I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:35 am

"Very well. I have her location locked on to. We should be there in a short time by merely walking, or we could just teleport to there. I do not have the means of calculating which would be more energy efficient at the moment, so I will just use your judgement."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Dynasty   The End of a Dynasty I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:37 am

"We can teleport, it saves time."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Dynasty   The End of a Dynasty I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:40 am

"Time, yes. Something else I had forgotten. When not even light itself can stand up to you, time seems small as well. I suppose the more we stand here talking, the more of it we waste no? Well here are her coordinates:" Koji revealed his display to pyrus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Dynasty   The End of a Dynasty I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:44 am

"I know where that is," Pyrus put his hand on Koji's shoulder. "This is going to be painful imagine every partical in your body pulled apart and put back to gather." Before Koji could say anything Pyrus teleported them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Dynasty   The End of a Dynasty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End of a Dynasty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mall-
Jump to: