Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Ashura's Training - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAshura's Training - Page 4 I_voting_barAshura's Training - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Ashura's Training - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAshura's Training - Page 4 I_voting_barAshura's Training - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Ashura's Training

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Ashura's Training - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashura's Training   Ashura's Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:39 am

"I would not mind if you lived with me, but just remember I will be here for you. I kinda have fun training you." Vance smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ashura's Training   Ashura's Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:46 am

He smiled and looked over at the room Takumi was sleeping in. "I know but...I don't want to leave her side."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ashura's Training   Ashura's Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:50 am

"Ok it is good you have someone like her, but be careful feeding from a child can harm them." Vance looked a little grim.

Syprus walked in, "you never do change using this place still." Syprus walked over and pick Takumi up.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ashura's Training   Ashura's Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:58 am

He looked at vance before climbing down from his arms and running over to Syprus and grabbing onto his free hand. "I'll see you later Vance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ashura's Training   Ashura's Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:03 am

"Yeah see you later, just don't do anything stupid." Vance smiled and took a seat.

"Vance see you some other time, thank you for helping Ashura." Syprus started to walk home.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ashura's Training   Ashura's Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:05 am

He looked up at Syprus and then lay his head on the side of his leg while walking with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ashura's Training   Ashura's Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:10 am

"Did you have fun Ashura? Vance looked like he enjoyed having you around."

Vance still at home said to himself,"when did that kid manage to make me like him?" Vance laughed.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ashura's Training   Ashura's Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:15 am

He nodded and smiled his fangs showing a bit. "Yeah..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ashura's Training   Ashura's Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:18 am

They made it back to the house, "you have a gift. Vance don't like being around people yet he invited you back." Syprus placed Takumi in her bed. "I am glad you made a new friend Ashura."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ashura's Training   Ashura's Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:31 am

He smiled a bit and yawned. "Me too.." He then took the form of a bat and roosted on the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ashura's Training   Ashura's Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:34 am

Syprus looked up at Ashura, "that is a new trick." He then walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashura's Training   Ashura's Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashura's Training
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Apartments-
Jump to: