Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_vote_lcapmall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_voting_barmall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_vote_lcapmall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_voting_barmall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

mall co.... warlock

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

mall co.... warlock - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:24 am

"You came back in time to find your mother, and now last I checked you fell in love with a knight. Though this time line and the one your future self came from differ. Now please keep this a secret from everyone." Pyrus smiled a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:26 am

"I did what? I don't understand. I'm right here...I'm not from the future...and I am NOT in love with anyone...maybe I do like that boy I put the curse on though...he was kinda cute..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:30 am

"Time travel meaning when you grew up you went back to this point in time. Oh you like the boy you cursed that is why you were so desperate." Pyrus laughed a little, "hey I might of found you ankther grandma that is not a cat."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:31 am

"Really? What is she then? Is she like me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:37 am

"In a sense the you from the future is you. Though you are free to do what you want because she is just one of a million different possibilities that you will grow up to do." Pyrus thought for a minute, "so please keep this a secret."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:39 am

"Okay...I will. But what about my new grandma? If she isn't a cat, what is she? Is she a demon like mommy? Or is she like you and daddy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:42 am

"She is part human part dragon, she is a pretty good person. Though your mom scolded me because she is 17 years old and I am over 900 years old." Pyrus chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:45 am

"Oh? Is that bad? And part dragon...that sounds wonderful..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:51 am

"Well people frown upon old people dating young people. Maybe it is too hard for you to understand. Yeah she is cool, hey did your mom ever tell you that when she went back to school to protect the demon queen I was their teacher for a short time." Pyrus had a strange look on his face, to him it felt like the other day he was a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:54 am

"No, she never did, why do you tell me the story?" *Takumi was busy flipping through the pages of the spellbook, randomly calling out words to herself*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:57 am

"Careful with your book it is very old." Pyrus started to tell her the story of five years ago.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:58 am

"This is your book, not mine...and I'll be careful..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:03 am

"You can have it, you are my successor now make me proud, and when you master the book then write your own spells in it." Pyrus flipped to the last page, "this is a magical book that with eqch generation it is given to it gets bigger." Pyrus laughed at his bad hand writting.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:05 am

"Really? This is mine now? I have my own spellbook. You need this. I just wanted to look through it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:12 am

"Look this spell book is yours now, I have mastered it. You are good with curses, but those childern spell books will only hinder you. This book is my legacy and the legacy of many other curse masters. You are responsible to master this book as best you can and pass it on to the next successor." Pyrus patted her head.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:14 am

*Takumi nodded* "Okay grandpa. I will..." *Takumi closes the book and hugs it tight* "Will you finish your story now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:18 am

"Yeah I can finish it for you." Pyrus told the stroy he laughed at the silly stuff they did, and he sounded sad talking about Ignis. He got right to the point of when he died and stopped, "I opened up this pizzaria and five years later we are sitting here." Pyrus chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:21 am

"That was...a nice..." *Takumi yawns* "...story grandpa...maybe...I'll have one...to share with you someday..." *Takumi rests her head on Pyrus and falls asleep*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:24 am

"You and your brother are the next generation, hopefully you all will get it right and old people like me won't have to solve our parents problems." He picked Takumi up and beought her into Mink's room.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:26 am

"I heard you two talking outside, family stuff?" *Mink was on her back, reading a book*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:30 am

"She is your replacement I am trading you in for a younger model." Pyrus laughed quiety, "she is my granddaughter. My son sent her over here to learn how to undo a curse ahe put on someone." Pyrus laid Takumi on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:33 am

"Wouldn't have been surprised, you seem to have a thing for 'younger' girls. Your granddaughter eh? So that would make her my future granddaughter as well? She's so cute. and she put a curse on someone? She must be a little troublemaker then..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:36 am

"She has a personality similar to me, and I already got scolded by Tsun. She thought I tricked you or something." Pyrus chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:38 am

"She did, did she? And how is this little troublemaker's personality similar to yours?" *Mink puts her book down and cuddles with the sleeping takumi*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:43 am

"She tried to curse herself to make up for cursing another person, and she is damn good at making people tell her stuff." Pyrus also laid down next to Takumi, "I sent an illusion informing her parents she will be staying here." Pyrus watched Takumi sleep, and he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mall co.... warlock
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next