Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_vote_lcapmall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_voting_barmall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_vote_lcapmall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_voting_barmall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

mall co.... warlock

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

mall co.... warlock - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:08 am

"Fine...as long as I can sleep..." *Mink says this in a slurred, half-asleep monotone voice as she rubs her eyes again, yawning and stretching*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:11 am

"Get dressed then unless you want me to carry you around in your bra and panties."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:13 am

"I dun care...I jus' wanna...sleep..." *Mink plops on the bed, falling back asleep*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:16 am

Pyrus grabbed an extra set of his robes amd starts to dress her in them. "Then I'll just dress you like me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:17 am

*Mink starts snoring*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:19 am

Pyrus gets her dressed and tears holes in the back for her. He then picks her up and starts to head to Tsun's house.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:01 am

*L. Takumi runs into the Pizzeria, looking for Pyrus*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:02 am

Pyrus came out of the pizzaria's kitchen, "hello there sweetie." Pyrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:04 am

"Grandpa!" *L. Takumi runs up and hugs Pyrus, giving him a small shock*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:06 am

"Calm down, what do you need?" Pyrus ignores the shock and picks Takumi up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:08 am

"I've done something bad...I accidentally made a permanent curse on someone...daddy told me you would be able to help me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:10 am

Pyrus kept holding her, "yes I might be able to help you. What do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:15 am

"I wanted to borrow daddy's spellbooks to see if there was a way to undo it, and he said you would be able to help. My spellbook only has temporary curse removal spells...he also said he'd have frank seal my magic and turn me into a boy for a year if I didn't fix this...so can you help grandpa?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:20 am

"Yeah I can help, though it will take you a while to read my spell books they are written in ancient script." Pyrus set takumi down and reached his hand into a rift and pulled out two books. "If you spend all your free time studing you might learn some ancient script." Pyrus handed her both the books.

One book was titled ancient script to japanese and the other book's title was written in ancient script.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:23 am

"Aww...I have to read?! Man...it took me ages to learn just one of my spells...daddy said I needed to fix this quickly, else frank is going to turn me and seal my magic. For a year...what have I gotten myself into?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:27 am

"Well, there is no faster way to learn. This book is the last of its kind my master gave it to me, and I had to learn how to read it." Pyrus patted her head, "you are a smart girl I know you will get it. The undue a gender curse is on page 18, the rest is up to you." Pyrus chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:29 am

"I may as well have you undo the curse...I couldn't begin to understand this...not in a day or so...I may as well have frank turn me...I deserve it for this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:33 am

"You can do this, I know you can." Pyrus patted her head.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:37 am

"I probably can...just not in the time allowed...I promised him I'd change him back in a day...it will take me forever to learn the spell to undo it..." *Takumi begins to tear up, dropping the books to the floor* "...I may as well have frank seal my magic and turn me into a boy...I deserve it!" *Takumi runs off into the back of the pizzeria, dropping her backpack*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:43 am

Pyrus catches up to her and picks her up, "Takumi, calm down I told you which page to check already. Now all you have to do is use the other book to translate the page." Pyrus takes a seat on the ground still holding Takumi. "We all make mistakes, what matters is that we try to fix those mistakes." Pyrus starts humming to Takumi.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:47 am

*Takumi cries a little* "But...this never happened before...all my spells are...temporary...for a curse...to suddenly become permanent...what did I do wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:51 am

Pyrus stops humming, "sometimes we lose control of our magic and over do it." Pyrus snapped his fingers and the books appear. "Look page 18 is all about undoing gender related curses. Our ancestors made mistakes and they left us books to learn from their mistakes." Pyrus started to dry her tears and hum again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:53 am

"But what was my mistake? I cast the spell as normal..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:58 am

Pyrus stopped humming again, "magic is a strange thing. Sometimes our magic will increase and when that happens, the spell will be twice as powerful." Pyrus hugs her, "I had it happen to me the other day and I hurt a person badly." Pyrus kept hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:00 am

"Oh...so...will I have to pronounce this spell in my language, or the language written down here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mall co.... warlock
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next