Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech I_vote_lcapPre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech I_voting_barPre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech I_vote_lcapPre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech I_voting_barPre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Pre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech   Pre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:49 am

-Daion Family Estate, Main Castle, Throne Room. XX-Days until Revolution in Demon World-

"My daughters, I shall have one of you take the throne, and carry on a new bloodline for the royal family. And whomever is chosen must seek refuge with a Warlock by the name of Pyrus, who is to lead a revolution. The other two of you must stay here and carry on our legacy. I have arranged for several demons of pure blood to meet you here, so that you may choose one as husband and bear his children, so that our line will continue. I do not want a repeat of Tsun's actions. You will follow my orders and you will mate with your chosen husband, bearing the next generation of the Daion line. Now, the one I have chosen to take the throne is Regina. You will take the throne, and afterwards, we shall find you a demon husband to take position as king. Afterwards, you shall bear his children and thus the next generation of the royal bloodline. Am I to be understood, Regina?"

"Yes father, I shall do as you command, I do not want to suffer Tsun's fate and be banished from this family. I shall heed your request."

"Good. Now, Nide and Ozzy, go now to your quarters and prepare. Your suitors shall be here at any minute."

"Understood, father." *Nide and Ozzy say this in unison, then return to their rooms*

*Tsun's father makes his way to his study, where he drafts a speech that he will read out to the general populace of the Demon World.*

"This should do nicely. I imagine that the people, too, are fed up with an ill-bred monarchy upon the throne, and that witch too...they have suffered enough. I shall give them what they have desired for over 3000 years, a pure-blooded monarchy upon the throne!"

*Tsun's dad gathers up his papers, gets a regal outfit on, with a cape displaying his family's crest, and makes for the rotunda in which he would present his speech to his fellow nobles*

Last edited by Tsun-Chan353 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech   Pre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:06 am

-Noble's Rotunda, Debate Room Floor, 2 Hours later-

"Go ahead, Lord Daion, you have the floor. We are all eager to hear this 'speech' you promised us after your 'deal' with a certain warlock."

"As you wish, elder. I have quite the speech prepared, and you should all agree on the points I present."
*Tsun's father makes his way to the floor of the Debate Room* "To my dearest nobles, the speech I am about to make is one that will forever change the direction of our realm's future, for it has to do with the royal bloodline that is presently occupying the throne, ignoring that witch's claims. Now, on to my already delayed speech: 'Our "Queen" has given up her throne without a fight, showing a sign of weakness unbefitting of a member of the royal family. I hereby decree that the Murrpau royal line be terminated and a new line instated upon the throne, the Daion line! Unlike the Murrpau royal line, which has been diluted to an unacceptable degree, this line, is of pure, unadulterated demon ancestry. One of my daughters is to take the throne and we shall find her a husband worthy of being called king of demons! As a noble of this domain, I take it upon myself to secure the future of this realm. I have not one, but 4 powerful daughters, one of which has sullied herself with a non-demon, yes, but that does not affect the bloodline, as she has been cast out and discarded as candidate for the throne. I usher in a new era of demonkind, an era of pure blood, an era that is to last millennia, for they shall breed with only pure blood, and nothing less! When all this is said and done, there shall be a new, more pure, bloodline on the throne, my bloodline!' This concludes my speech. The floor is open for debate, following my speech as the topic."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech   Pre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:18 am

*A demon noble stood up* "Quite the energetic speech, Lord Daion, but do you rally think that such measures should be taken? I mean, this is our royal line you're talking about! You can't just oust a line that has been installed for over 3000 years!"

*Another noble stood up* "Point taken, my fellow noble, but as Lord Daion has stated, our current line is diluted, and doesn't carry the full might of our kind! Lord Daion's children, all girls by chance, have the reputation of being the strongest in our realm! Namely Tsun Daion, to be accurate, but I hear she's given up her title recently to live in the human world, and she must be the one Lord Daion was referring to in his speech. So all that aside, I agree, his family would be the best candidate for the throne."

*Yet another noble took the floor* "But isn't that discrimination against the half-breeds that populate our realm? I sure hope your next step isn't to eradicate them! For that would surely be folly of a noble of your stature, Sir Daion!"

"I assure you, that isn't in my agenda. I was simply aiming to have my family be installed on the throne in place of the Murrpau line. What my daughter decrees as queen shall have no link to me or my ideals. I shall let her make her own decisions after she takes the throne and bears the next heir to the throne."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech   Pre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:36 am

*The elder stood up* "I have seen this line through the ages, as well as others, and also was chosen by one of our more recent monarchs, queen Lillianne Marie Murrpau, as a person to confide in. Though our current monarch, Namide Murrpau, is indeed a mixed breed, and has given up the throne without a fight, I'm sure she has a reason for doing so. To even suggest a change of lines is considered an act of treason in my honest opinion, Lord Daion. I shall not let your family take the throne, unless the current line, the Murrpau's, wills it so, or by either a majority vote or contest of strength, such as is the demon way of proving one's self. Your choice, Lord Daion, which do you choose, a vote here in this Debate Room for all to witness, or have the daughter you've selected as a candidate for the throne take on the current monarch one-on-one in a battle of strength to claim the throne? A battle which is Life-or-Death, if I might clarify."

"I choose to have a vote, my dearest elder. And if it should come to it, a fight between them as well. I have confidence that the daughter I have chosen would make a fine monarch for future generations. I also believe my fellow nobles agree with my sentiments on this issue of our current royal line. So to answer your question: Both of those options are my choice."

Last edited by Tsun-Chan353 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech   Pre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:48 am

"Very well, we shall take a vote first. And if it's unsatisfactory to you, you may commence with your daughter's preparations for her battle for the throne. To all the nobles, excluding Lord Daion, as he's the one who brought this subject to the floor, please vote, either Aye or Nay, to his selected daughter taking the throne."

"Aye"

"Aye"

"Aye"

"Nay"

"Nay"

"Aye"

"Nay"

"Aye"

"And my vote is nay, but it makes little difference. I shall inform our queen of this matter, and give her a chance to appeal the decision in this room. If the result is the same, she may opt to challenge the daughter you've selected to a life-or-death battle to keep her place on the throne. But there is one obstacle to your daughter to gain the throne, and that is the witch who has claimed the throne. She controls the throne, and our court is useless to oust her from power."

"That is not an issue, all shall be taken care of. Thank you elder, I shall go make the preparations immediately for my daughter to take the throne. I take my leave now, farewell, my fellow nobles." *Tsun's father leaves the rotunda for his castle, while the nobles begin to argue amongst themselves about the issues he brought up* "Feast on that for a while...I shall be the father of the most respected family in the realm!" *Tsun's father lets out a diabolical laugh as he exits the rotunda*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech   Pre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-Emptive Revolutionary Coup Speech
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Demon World :: Dark Castle-
Jump to: