Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world I_vote_lcapMeeting with the Ex leader of Angel world I_voting_barMeeting with the Ex leader of Angel world I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world I_vote_lcapMeeting with the Ex leader of Angel world I_voting_barMeeting with the Ex leader of Angel world I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world   Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:01 am

Pyrus sent his illusion to the angel world to try and convince the leader to suport him in making an army. "If that Ignis didn't chain me up I would not have to waste magic sending an illusion." Pyrus was complaining to himself in a pocket universe he made. The Illusion made it to the gate and greeted the guards.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world   Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:04 am

Who goes there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world   Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:05 am

"I am Pyrus and I am here to meet the man who use to rule this world I have some buisness to speak with him." Pyrus bowed to the guards.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world   Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:08 am

He is busy.What is this meeting about?

Last edited by Princess Luna on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world   Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:10 am

"Taking back the angel world. I am sure he is not too busy to have a nice cup of tea with me and discuss uniting all the worlds armies to take down the person who currently is ruling all the worlds."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world   Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:18 am

The guards looked at each other and opened the gate.

Right this way.

The guards lead Pyrus to the meeting room where The angel leader was waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world   Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:21 am

"That was too easy.... something is not right." Pyrus walked into the room "Hello there I take it you are informed as to what I am doing?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world   Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:26 am

"Yes and it seems you have the same idea in mind but I only have 10 warriors but they shall fight with all their might."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world   Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:28 am

"Well I was hoping for an army, but I guess that is expecting too much. If I fail then you will be marked a traitor are you ready for that." Pyrus was starting to freak out a little since he needs more then 10 good men to start a rebellion.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world   Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:30 am

"It doesn't matter anyway my daughter will take the throne."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world   Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:33 am

"I see... don't tell her, but Ignis is working with the other side. I need you to try and gather more people. For this rebellion to work I will need many people and the next place I am headed to it is hard to tell them that I only have 10 good men from the angel world." Pyrus started to think.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world   Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:36 am

"I see...But in any case ten is all I can give the rest are keeping the people in order so please try your best with what you have,now leave I have some work to do."

The angel leader turned and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world   Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:39 am

"Fine I'll take any help I can..." Pyrus' illusion left a piece of paper with info on it on how to contact him then The illusion disappeared. "When this war breaks out I am sure more then just 10 people from this world will help out....." Pyrus was working on moving the chains around so he can walk around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world   Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with the Ex leader of Angel world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Angel World :: Holy Castle-
Jump to: