Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Dreams of Divinity - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDreams of Divinity - Page 2 I_voting_barDreams of Divinity - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Dreams of Divinity - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDreams of Divinity - Page 2 I_voting_barDreams of Divinity - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Dreams of Divinity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Dreams of Divinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:56 am

"As you wish."

Ignis got on one knee before C2
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:00 pm

C.C. put her hand on his shoulder. "I grand you hereby the rank of Knight of C. You will have limitless power in resemblance to the others. And you are only to use it for this to be accomplished. When it is, I'll leave you back at the Monster World."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:02 pm

"I shall standby your side until our goal is met."

Ignis rose to his feet.

"What would you like me to do first my queen?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:22 pm

C.C. put her hand on his forehead, and a Sigil waas literally burned in it. The skin wasn't damaged, but it felt as if it was marked, like cattle is being marked. "Your first task, is to releave the Knights of Round from their work. Inform them their duty is no longer required."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:27 pm

"As you wish.But where are we and how do I get out?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:28 pm

"Your dreaming." The place got brighter and a flash blinded him for a moment. Then, he woke up, in the hoel. It appeared to have all been a dream, with the exception of one thing. He had a burning feeling on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:32 pm

Ignis walked to a mirror and saw that the geass symbol was burned into his flesh

"I see so it was and was not a dream.Now I must fulfill my first task."

Ignis wore the seven holy armor pieces and went to Pendragon to relieve the knights of the round of their duty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Divinity   Dreams of Divinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of Divinity
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Britannia :: Present Britannia-
Jump to: