Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hyjil deals with her reality  I_vote_lcapHyjil deals with her reality  I_voting_barHyjil deals with her reality  I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hyjil deals with her reality  I_vote_lcapHyjil deals with her reality  I_voting_barHyjil deals with her reality  I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hyjil deals with her reality

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hyjil deals with her reality  Empty
PostSubject: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:20 pm

The corrupted magic was slowing making Hyjil more and more crazy but, she was not worried. Pyrus was dead and she had no more reason to live her little brother was avenged. She sat at a park bench crying and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:22 pm

A man grabbed her shoulder. "Ma'am, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:24 pm

"I doubt it. I have nothing left in this world anymore. Everything I lost everything to that fool and then he goes and dies." Hyjil was still crying.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:26 pm

The man walked to face her, and kneeled. "My dear, we all lose people, but we live on ourselves in their honor. Whoever it was you lost, it was most likely a good man. Remember him as such, and live on with that memory in your heart."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:28 pm

"Good man? He destroyed a whole village then when I am able to fight him on equal terms he goes and dies. The fool dies he lives for 600 years cursed by me and then he lets another person go and kill him." She switched from crying to laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:31 pm

He stood up, and towered out above her. "I've been alilve for practically the same time, I lost my life due to a Knightmare attack on my village, and I dedicated my life to finding those responsible for it. When I realized they couldn't be alive anymore, it dawned to me it would have made no use to have found them. Had I killed them, that would not have brought my old life back. I came to live with it, and I'm now in service of some very good people." He extended his hand to her. "I, Jeremiah Gottwald, Knight of Two, would be willing to help you out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:37 pm

"I see you understand a bit I guess. It would be rude to not introduce myself the name is Hyjil it has been years since I last recalled having a last name. Help.... nothing can help me I myself am being corrupted by some magic I foolishly accepted. So, does it ever get better? Or will the fire of revenge just eat me up?" She grabbed his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Jeremiah pulled her up from the bench. "If you can forgive yourself, it will get better. And let me see if this corruption is fixable." His left eye, which was covered with mechanics, opened, and a small blue flash was visible.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:41 pm

The member 'Anya Alstreim' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 9
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

"I think that should solve the problem." His eye closed again swiftly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:46 pm

"The magic I can't feel it anymore.... Thank you I..... how can I repay you?" Hyjil blushed a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:47 pm

"There is no need for such a thing. People should always be prepared to help each other."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:50 pm

"No... I have to do something. I owe you a debt and I won't leave you alone until it is paid." Hyjil was still blushing staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:57 pm

Jeremiah put his hand on her chin and pulled her head up to look in her eyes. "I'm a Knight of Round. It's my work to help people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:03 pm

"I don't care when a girl makes an offer to do something for you. You normaly take them on a date or find a good excuse as to why you can't." Hyjil got a little anger in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:06 pm

Jeremiah made a small bow. "As you wish, I can't disagree with that. So you wish to go on a date?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:08 pm

"I.... ummmmm...... you should......" Hyjil got all clammed up and started to blush really bad.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:10 pm

"I't's all right. Let's just go for a drink, there won't be any harm in that." He allowed her to go first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:17 pm

Hyjil found a stand that sold coffee "I'll have a cup of coffee no sugar or creamer."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:22 pm

"Same for me." By just flashing his ID Card, they got the cups for free, and the man asked them if he could mean anything else for them. "No thank you. But I wish you the best of luck with your business." With that said, he put a small envellop on the small counter, and they walked off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:26 pm

"I see that little card seems useful." Hyjil took a drink of her coffee "What a crazy world we live in."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:29 pm

"Just the fact that after the many victories the Knights of Round have had in the past few weeks, we became rather famous and respected. As you may have heard, the Ruins of Arakai are being rebuild into a new City, the city Pendragon, which will be our new home. But I left him enough money to start his entire fast food chain with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:36 pm

"I see I am not up to date with the human world stuff. I have been out of it for some time now. I see you take that knight thing to the maximum." Hyjil was blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:39 pm

"Well, it is my duty, but I'd love to step out if it were to imply start a normal life. I've been involved in warfare for the last 200 years now. It would be a nice change to stop the fighting and settle down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:41 pm

"You... sure work fast so.... you come to the park often to charm the cute girls..... seems like your pick up lines are legit enough." Hyjil was blushing really bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil deals with her reality    Hyjil deals with her reality  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyjil deals with her reality
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Park-
Jump to: