Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_voting_barFrank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_voting_barFrank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:41 pm

"So would you like a slice of pizza?"

Without waiting for an answer Ignis ordered her one.

"Yo let me get a slice of pizza over here."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:50 pm

She looked out the window, wondering what on earth would have compelled him to drag her along like this. Outside, people were gathering around her Knightmare, which was in the parkinglot, next to a regular Mercedes.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:53 pm

"So since you are here alone, you wanna be friends?"

Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:00 pm

"Sure." She got out a small device, and took a picture of the two on the table. "Recorded."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:03 pm

"Say cheese Frank!"

"Um why are you recording us?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:04 pm

"Just, for memories sake." She looked out the window again, sipping form her glass of water. More people started to gather around her Knightmare now, even people with camera's.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:08 pm

"I assume that thing is yours.So do you have a place to stay and hide that thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:16 pm

"Yes and no." she stood up, walking to the exit, in order to get the Knightmare out of sight, since ppl were making calls, and it might get public disorder coming around.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:22 pm

"Well then you can stay with me and don't worry I have plenty of room even for your Knightmare."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Ignoring his comment, or not having heard it, she walked outside. Handily whipping out a Knightmare Key, she walked to her Knightmare and activated the manual aldder to come down.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:35 pm

Ignis picked up Frank and walked out side.

"Hey don't ignore me when I talk to you,do you know who I am?!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:38 pm

Waiting for the ladder to reach her, she looked at him. "I don't know. And I don't really care."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:42 pm

"What!You better care for I am Ignis Phoenix king of the monster world."

As Ignis was talking he grew from a 10 year old looking boy to about 15.

"Now do you think it is safe to operate that with so many people around?"

Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:48 pm

"I know how to run my Mordred." She climbed up, and got into the Knightmare, powering it up, and flying it to the other side of the building. There, it landed again, and Anya got out, to then walk back inside.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:50 pm

ignis walked in.

"So what do you think of my offer?"

Ignis extended his hand out.

"Trust me you will have loads of fun."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:55 pm

"Offer? What do you mean?" She walked with him back inside, and sat down to go further on her drink.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:57 pm

"The offer where you can live with me,weren't you listening?Like I said before there is plenty of room for you and your knightmare,so what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:59 pm

"No, thanks." She started to look on her little camera again, until the pizza was served.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Ignis said as he walked away.

"Alright just remember I offered.Well anyway I have to go there is a big party in my honor."

He glanced back to see if she was looking.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:12 pm

She kept looking at the small device in her hands. Though as he was looking back, she raised it, took a picture, and only said "Recorded".
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:14 pm

"Ugh your so weird,and I like that about you.So would you at least like to party?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:15 pm

"I'll join, if you want me to. I'll have to get the Mordred there, so just give me a description on how to get there." She held her camera up, so he could speak in it.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:19 pm

Ignis spoke into the device and gave her instructions on how to get to the monster world as best he could.

"Alright I'll see you there."

Ignis walked out and went to the monster world taking Frank along with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo   Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frank and Ignis Ninja bros fo life yo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mall-
Jump to: