Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapQuarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_voting_barQuarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapQuarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_voting_barQuarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Quarter Finals (Round 3)

Go down 
+2
Nyuu-Chan353
Princess Luna
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:17 pm

The dragon let out a roar and flew up towards the sun, then returned to Sakura's card.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:17 pm

"Th-thanks...your comment before the match started almost cost me the match..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:19 pm

Akuto having just hit the dragon and seen it fly off turned facing the audience. "Alright I just saved all your sorry asses. I'll send you all the bill later." He then landed in the ring.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:20 pm

"Sorry I tried to hold back. If you lost it wouldn't be all bad we would have a whole day to hang out." Syprus went to go to hold Tsun's hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:22 pm

*Tsun's face goes red* "...o-o-okay...I g-g-guess..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:25 pm

"Unless your wanting to hang around here lets go find something to do."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Akuto looks down and picks up Sakura carrying her to the med room and layed her on the bed. Then he left a bill on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:27 pm

"S-s-sure...lead the way..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Syprus started to walking holding tsun's hand "We can go to the park it is a very lovely day." Syprus headed for the park.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:30 pm

Kerbecs showed up in the Med room and landed on Sakura . "Sorry I wasn't there for you, Sheila, but bloody good biscuits they have 'ere. Look at you being all cactus, gotta learn to live mate."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:45 am

"Alright move on to the next round which will be Gin versus Crimson Blade. Now will the two contestants step on stage."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:47 am

Akuto walked into the ring pushing his motorcycle now after having taken his armor off when he took Sakura to the med room. "Alright...so someone named Gin is my opponent?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:52 am

Gin came inside of the ring and said"May the best man win ok Akuto".he took off his black Jacket on the floor, and took out his sword out of it case and thown it to the floor and said"Tonight we dine in the blooded hall of the UK!"

Last edited by David Knight on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:55 am

He pushed his motorcycle up into the ring and then pressed a button as the vehicle seemed to fall apart before wrapping around him and taking on an armor look until it started to power on. "Enough talk lets just fight." He then saw the sword form on his right arm and the shield on his left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:58 am

Pyrus' rouge illusion was at the arena selling Pizza "Get your famously fresh pizza from Pyrus' pizzaria. Hot fresh pizza to enjoy while watching the match."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:00 am

Gin thought to himself" Well then Wolf blaze Driver Will have to wait.' and said"Come on you going after me?"

He Ran to Akuto's Legs and start with a Slide Kick/Moonsaw Combo to kick it off.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:02 am

He jumped into the air and flew up 10 feet before looking down. "Your going to have to try harder." He then dived down at him his shield raised to push him back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:04 am

He Move out of the way and hit him with a dropkick/360moonsaw combo once more and said" you want more!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:05 am

He looked at him his armor only deflecting the attacks. "Really? Is that all you have?" He then pointed his sword at the kid and pressed the blade to his neck. "I have no problem being disqualified for taking a life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:09 am

Gin felt going a little bit werewolf on him. He close his eyes and when he open it it was the werewolf eyes but in Gin's Color.

He grab Akuto's arms and flip it to the ground and stab his Left hand with his Sword. When he was on the floor he did 3 backflip and a moonsaw to Akuto.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:10 am

He laughed. "Now your actually fighting!" He then pushes his foot against Gin's chest and started to use his thrusters to start burning Gin's chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:14 am

Gin Grab his foot and Thown him to the floor and said"Really you want to see more?". He got up Look at Akuto's Body and hit the body with a Moonsaw 3 time in a row and point his sword at Akuto's Face.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:22 am

He stood up and dusted himself off. "Kid...I hold no quarrels with killing someone." He then flew 10 feet into the air and his shield opened up revealing a cannon behind it then an orb of Hadron energy formed and fired a few hundred small orbs down at the entire ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:24 am

Gin said"Oh No!" He got Hit with the few hundred orbs. After that attack he try to stand with his Arm is broken. He faints.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:26 am

"Okay people there you have it the winner of this round is Crimson Blade."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Finals (Round 3)   Quarter Finals (Round 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quarter Finals (Round 3)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next