Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_voting_barMink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_voting_barMink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Mink and Pyrus' house

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:01 am

Pyrus pulled out the bracelet, "she should remember how it works." He opened a demention and grabbes te bags of clothes, "these are hers too." He handed them over. "Yeah ummm tell her sorry."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:02 am

"She lost her memory you fool." She then grabbed everything. "You screwed up big." She then turned and opened up a portal heading back to where she was last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:14 am

Pyrus turned pale white and returned to mink and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:19 am

"What's wrong now? You're pale again..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:23 am

"The woman lost her memories, I messed up another person's life." Pyrus started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:26 am

"See? There you go, not thinking again!" *Mink hugged Pyrus, kissing him on the cheek*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:31 am

Pyrus sighed, "I really am a useless person. I can't do anything right." He was crying badly.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:32 am

"Hush, and let's get to bed, you need some rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:36 am

Purus started to walk to the room, "I will keep my promise I know you were looking forward to that."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:38 am

"Yeah, we haven't had an intimate moment since the baby was born..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:45 am

"Ok lets go," pyrus picked her up. "You always said not now don't blame me for the frustration." Pyrs tried to forget about te memory loss.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:48 am

"Yeah...well now's our chance to make up for the lost time..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:57 am

Pyrus laid her on the bed, "I'll make it all up for you in one might."

Time jump activate.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:01 am

*Afterwards, mink was laying next to pyrus, sleeping, tiny jets of flame coming out of her mouth as she snored.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:04 am

Pyrus kissed her and absorbed the fire as it came out.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:06 am

*Mink woke up* "So what if we have another child from your actions just now?" *She winks at pyrus, kissing him back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:13 am

"I would run away and marry a 17 year old girl." Pyrus kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:15 am

"If only I were the 17 year old again...I'd let you, and marry you again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:24 am

"We can renew our vows if you want," Pyrus smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:27 am

"Do you want to?" *Mink blew a tiny flame*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:31 am

"I would love to redo them, by the day you get more and more beautiful to me." Pyrus kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:32 am

"Then we'll redo them, as soon as you'll let me get dressed, or do you want me going out like this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:40 am

Pyrus got evil grin on his face, "if your into that I can just cast an illusion on you to appear to be wearing clothes. Then you can walk around naked."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:14 am

"I think you're the one into that stuff."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:23 am

Pyrus whispered in her ear ever so softly, "wouldn't it be sexy to have people see you naked well tey wouldn't but you would know." Pyrus was teasing her now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mink and Pyrus' house
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next