Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_vote_lcapMink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_voting_barMink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_vote_lcapMink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_voting_barMink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Mink and Pyrus' house

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:15 am

Pyrus started to help her get into the dress.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:19 am

"Watch the wings!" *Mink tucked in her wings, so they can fit through the back of the dress*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:22 am

Pyrus kissed her wings, "I am sorry if I hurt them." He then kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:23 am

"It's okay...they're fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:25 am

Pyrus fixes the dress to make it look perfect on her. He kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:26 am

"Are you ready, my only world and life?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:29 am

"I am ready my only answer and reality." He held her arm carefully.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:30 am

"Let's go then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:33 am

Time jump
Time jump

Pyrus and mink returned, "that was fun to do again. Still hard the second time around.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:35 am

"I thought it was easy, after all, my love for you hasn't changed..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:40 am

"Mine changed, it only got stronger for you." Pyrus kissed her and whispered in her ear, "take your panties off."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:44 am

"Okay, but only for you." *She did as he asked, fumbling around under her dress to take them off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:50 am

Pyrus helped her and then he picked her up and put her against the wall and kissed her, "since we renewed our vows I wanna try something new." Pyrus lifted her dress up and kept her held up against the wall, "tell me when it is too much."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:52 am

*She blushed* "O-okay..." *She braced herself.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:55 am

Goes without saying time jump.

Pyrus ended up on the bed next to Mink, "sorry I wanted to try something new and then I wore myself out and came back to the bed."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:57 am

"I-it felt g-good..." *She was still blushing over what had just happened*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:01 am

Pyrus wrapped his arms around her, "you liked it huh? Well maybe we should add that to the list." Pyrus kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:04 am

"A-at this rate...we may...have another child...running around...I mean...I may be close to that time..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:08 am

Pyrus chuckled, "I am getting you satified before you cycle since I am not sure I want another kid." Pyrus bit her ear, "the wedding dress was so sexy."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:09 am

"..." *She blushed. He knew her so well...*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:19 am

Pyrus hummed her favorite old song, "I know how flustered you get so I am hoping we can just have you take it all out of me now. You never did tell me you were in cycle ten years ago that was sneaky." Pyrus went back to humming her song.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:21 am

"I...didn't know...myself...over the years...I've been noticing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:24 am

Pyrus kissed her lips, "don't worry too much about it. If you want another kid please do speak up." Pyrus smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:27 am

"O-okay...I won't...and alright...if you say so...I guess...this means I'll...have to keep track...of when I'm in cycle..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:32 am

Pyrus kissed her, "I calculated when you most flustered and looking to mate." Pyrus told her his guess on when it is, "I personaly do not want another kid. For you though I'd do anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mink and Pyrus' house
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next