Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_voting_barMink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_voting_barMink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Mink and Pyrus' house

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:41 am

"Insulting? You insulted me, your wife, when you...did that! With another woman!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:44 am

"I am really sorry I did not know what came over me." Pyrus kept his head bowed, "I'll pack up and leave I am sure you don't want to be around scum like me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:46 am

"I just want you to think for once! What if the child she bears isn't her lovers? What if you made the child she bears? What then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:50 am

"I would have another child, and it was not my complete fault. She did push me on a bed and seduce me too." Pyrus sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:51 am

"I find that hard to believe. Why would a woman, who has a lover already...seduce another man to do...that!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:54 am

Pyrus looked up, "that is what I want to know. I am a bit confused, Mink I love you more then anything I don't know what happened."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:59 am

"...give me one reason to believe you." *Mink stops breathing fire, and retracts her wings*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:02 am

Pyrus walked up and held her,"I will do whatever you ask me to. Anything to prove myself."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:04 am

"Promise me you'll never do anything like this again, even if a woman does try to seduce you...and...do it with me...tonight. Like it should be...just husband and wife."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:07 am

Pyrus kissed her, "I promise to never do that again." He held her tightly, "I don't deserve that tonight." Pyrus let go of her and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:09 am

"I'm your wife, remember? I'm the judge of whether or not you deserve it. If you truly do love me, you'll do this as your pledge to never do it again."

Last edited by Nyuu-Chan353 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:13 am

"Ok, I am sorry your stuck with a stupid fool like me." Pyrus sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:15 am

"You know why I married you? Because I liked that foolishness about you. I knew you were a woman chaser...I accepted that. Flirting is one thing, but mating with them is another." *She walked over to him and kissed him on the lips.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:19 am

Pyrus kissed her back, "you know we could find another husban or wife to help around the house." Pyrus chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:21 am

"What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:24 am

"I was joking about both of us marrying the same person." Pyrus chuckled, he was trying to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:29 am

"Have you learned your lesson? You won't do it with anyone but me?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:32 am

A portal opened outside the door to the house and Vayne stepped out before it closed then she knocked on the door. "Hmm...hope he's back by now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:33 am

"I learned that no one is you but you. Want me to make some coffee or do you need me to hold you longer." Pyrus hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:37 am

"I'm fine, it's you I'm worried about."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:41 am

She knocked on the door again this time louder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:43 am

Pyrus heard the door, "I don't know how to feel your too understanding. Imma get the door." Pyrus answered the door and seen it was Vayne, "hello there."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:48 am

She sighed. "So you told your wife now....did she handle it well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:52 am

"She breathed fire and scolded me about what if I got her pregnant. She told me from now on I am only allowed to flirt with women." Pyrus sighed, "I forgot how relaxed she is."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:53 am

She blinked. "I see...anyway I came here looking for the armor that girl was wearing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mink and Pyrus' house
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next