Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_vote_lcapMink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_voting_barMink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_vote_lcapMink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_voting_barMink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Mink and Pyrus' house

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:33 am

*She blushed a deep red. 'That's...soon...very soon.'* "O-okay..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:37 am

Pyrus whispered in her ear, "next time we do the wall thing we need to cover your mouth. You get way loud."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:40 am

"..." *She faced away, completely red. She fell asleep soon after.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:42 am

Pyrus wrapped his arms around Mink and fell asleep too.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:02 am

*Mink walked into the house with Serana*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:13 am

Serana got led to the room and aggressively massaged her left wing without warning.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:14 am

*Mink let out a pleasurable sound* "I love this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:20 am

Serana pushed her on the bed and kept massaging her wing. Then she stopped, "oh then I better just leave you should only be in pleasure with Pyrus." Serana didn't know why she was teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:23 am

"It's okay...he didn't care about me...when he did that...plus...my wings are sensitive because I'm in cycle...you just caught me at that time..." *Mink got up, and dragged her down to the bed with her, taking off her shirt on the way back down* "...understand? It's okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:30 am

Serana kissed her wing, "these wings belong to me only now." Serana went back to working on te wings, "can't have you suffering when cycling I was a cat and heat sucked." She Massages te base of te wings hard.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:31 am

*Mink let out more sounds* "Yeah~..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:35 am

She kept going till mink went limp and she lay next to her, "sorry this is the est I can do for you. I can't cheat on your brother with you to pay back pyrus but I am always open to massaging your wings." Serana kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:40 am

"It's not cheating...we're both women..." *Mink kissed Serana.* "...plus...my brother will never find out~. Massaging my wings, any other time, will not feel like they do when I'm in cycle~." *Mink took the rest of her clothes off, and started to do the same for Serana*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:47 am

Serana kissed mink deeply, "I see if you say so then lets have a little fun." Serana help her with undressing herself.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:49 am

"I don't know why, but I love being around you now..." *Mink laid on the bed, looking at Serana.* "...maybe it's because of the wings, and how you massaged them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:53 am

Serana bit her ear, "maybe I just give off a scent dragons like." Her hand was working its way down Mink's body.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:57 am

*Mink shivered as the hand brushed against her.* "Maybe that's true~, but I'm only a Half-dragon, and if it is the scent, maybe only female dragons in cycle love it~. Like cats to catnip." *Mink let herself be handled*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:04 am

Serana laughed, "during cycle I guess you will just have to avoid me. Though that will be hard since your my property now, I am just loaning you out to Pyrus now." Serana's hand let out magic that would make Mink tingle.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:06 am

"O~kay..." *Mink really didn't care about Pyrus at the moment, she was addicted to how Serana was making her feel.* "...I'm yours~."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:12 am

Serana laughed, "good now get ready to lose your voice." Serana started to use magic on Mink.

Time jump
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:18 am

*Mink lay on the bed later, staring at the ceiling.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:22 am

Serana came out from under the covers, "my ears are still ringing. Can you still talk?" Serana smiled and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:23 am

"Yes, was I that loud?" *Mink blew a little flame into the air*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:26 am

"Yes and you pulled out some of my hair." Serana lay next to her and put her arms around her. "Sounded like the first time you ever felt that much pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:28 am

"It...kinda was. Pyrus did something that came close, but...not like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mink and Pyrus' house
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next